Shawn Burgess Becker Top 4

Advertisement
i'll take a class of south florida kids and playmakers all day.
kids like this always go to bama? really? wow. hyperbole.

We are starting to see more and more highly ranked and touted kids looking at Miami and placing them in their Top 5's....

Now if we can start winning some big meaningful games we will start to see these kids committing to Golden and co

Yeah because he hasn't picked up any of them yet.

Amari Cooper was the first big time south florida kid i remember going to bammer in a long time. Before him, it was Ed Stinson i think...but he wasn't that highly regarded. I think most inner city kids are a bad culture fit in a country setting like Bammer. Only recently have kids been more receptive to them (eddie jackson last year).

Advertisement
Amari Cooper was the first big time south florida kid i remember going to bammer in a long time. Before him, it was Ed Stinson i think...but he wasn't that highly regarded. I think most inner city kids are a bad culture fit in a country setting like Bammer. Only recently have kids been more receptive to them (eddie jackson last year).

The Amari Cooper recruitment has created this illusion that Bama gets whoever they want down here.

Advertisement
Just from the tapes I have seen (limited and only 7 on 7 stuff) and his body type, he reminds me a little of Hakeem Nicks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back