Shawn Burgess Becker Top 4

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Per Rivals
http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1532355
Burgess Becker Names Top 4
-Burgess-Becker named a top 4 of Alabama, Florida, LSU and Miami
-First offer was from Alabama and recently offered by Wisconsin
-Could play safety or wide receiver in college, but will see extended action at wide receiver after a strong showing in off season camps at the receiver spot

WANT

Advertisement
6.png

bammer got that offer in with the quickness. **** u benedict cristobal.

Advertisement
With a good year I think our recruiting will improve even more and help us with kids like this

Advertisement
I can't wait until Burgess-Becker's tape comes out with him playing receiver. When I say you guys are going to flip, I mean it.

Kid like this goes to bama, right?

I think Bama'a free ride is over down here. Golden is building recruiting a machine down here. Without the NCAA crap and problem kis eating up time this staff is really hitting it. Art is back in form; Coley was huge addition; Hurlie is blowing up as recruiter; Carrol has become a favorite; and Mike is Mike. Butch might have been the best one man show but Al has put together a outstanding team -- and done it under horrible conditions. Dline bigger-check; lbs bigger-check; safties bigger - in progress. Strong up the middle-- almost there. This kid has the frame to grow into size. Don't count these staff out on him. I think they get him.

Kid like this goes to bama, right?

I think Bama'a free ride is over down here. Golden is building recruiting a machine down here. Without the NCAA crap and problem kis eating up time this staff is really hitting it. Art is back in form; Coley was huge addition; Hurliue is blowing up as recruiter; Carrol has become a favorite; and Mike is Mike. Butch might have been the best one man show but Al has put together a outstanding team -- and done it under horrible conditions. Dline bigger-check; lbs bigger-check; safties bigger - in progress. Strong up the middle-- almost there. This kid has the frame to grow into size. Don't count these staff out on him. I think they get him.

Now just bring in Kevin Patrick in replacement of Jethro Franklin and its over for everyone else in terms of state of miami recruiting an our DT recruiting will be night and day different.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I can't wait until Burgess-Becker's tape comes out with him playing receiver. When I say you guys are going to flip, I mean it.

For those that have not seen the 2015 ATH here are his highlights playing safety.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2087149/highlights/40158374

Here is him playing WR at the nike miami Camp this spring.
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfF-ODKZzVw[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw8tKU2kXDs[/video]

Advertisement
I'd put Hurlie, Barrow, and Golden on this kid right now and not let another of those other guys mess it up.

Advertisement
We are starting to see more and more highly ranked and touted kids looking at Miami and placing them in their Top 5's....

Now if we can start winning some big meaningful games we will start to see these kids committing to Golden and co

Advertisement
Back