Shawn Burgess Becker 1st Offer

Advertisement
They say coaches are not permitted at these events, but they clearly coaches are there evaluating. Kids get most if not all their offers right after a camp or during. UM needs to bump up its efforts

Advertisement
They say coaches are not permitted at these events, but they clearly coaches are there evaluating. Kids get most if not all their offers right after a camp or during. UM needs to bump up its efforts

needs to bump up its cheating efforts?

Recruiting efforts. We are way behind. No way Alabama, ND, or Arkansas should be able to evalute faster then us. We should be on every **** kid first or atleast every stud in the tri-county.

Recruiting efforts. We are way behind. No way Alabama, ND, or Arkansas should be able to evalute faster then us. We should be on every **** kid first or atleast every stud in the tri-county.

They were on Chris Lammons first, which was huge

They as in us?

Advertisement

They as in us?

yes

This is standard procedure here for OOS schools. The second they hear anything positive about a kid down here they will offer to get a head start. Worst case scenario they get an early commit and if the kid ends up not being worthy, well they can just drop him without any real consequence because they dont really get too many from down here anyway. Now the same cant be said for us, because if we offer and the eval turns out to be faulty, dropping a local kid can get dicey. We are still the premier school down here, and if we could get back to being a 9-10 win team(think about how pathetic that actually sounds) then we would clean up here. I still cant believe we have landed the players we have being a .500 team.

You're right, we are WAY behind. No South Florida talent on this roster. Going to suck to watch Duke tear it up for Texas this year. Bush is going to be an All American at Auburn, mark my words. Tracey looks like the next Haden at UiF. Don't sleep on Waters...Bridgewater is going to love throwing to him. Coley is going to make whoever throws to him at FSU look way better than they are this year. Etc. etc.

Advertisement
This guy was one of the best players I saw at NFTC.

Big body, strong hands and came down with everything in his area. For a converted DB, he looked extremely natural.

shawn Burgess ‏@Burgess6Shawn

I KNOW IM A BIG FAN OF GATORS NATION. BUT THE U IS WHERE I THINK I SHOULD BE.

Advertisement
Theres a reason that Quincy Wilson has so many offers because every school loves his size and oos schools have to offer early or they will be out and we may offer him really soon so it isnt a big deal right now

@coachmarroquin: ATH Shawn Burgess Becker picks up #Miami offer! #FIRE

Head coach of 7on7 team Florida Fire

Happy he got this offer, kid is a beast Alin has a good connection with him

He has also stated that he feels miami is the school he will end up and loves the U...hoping he commits and is our leader for 2015. We were his second offer. James Coley offered Shawn and for Alabama Cristobal did. I prefer our Cuban all day

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back