Shaquille O'Neal throwing up the U or maybe the Ultra U

Advertisement
Where would a person get those, you know, if they wanted to...which I don't, I'm uh just curious...I'm mean asking.

Asking for a friend?

While I am loathe to reveal my used singlet gathering techniques I will share this one tidbit.

Don't hang around high school wrestling locker rooms. They always call the cops.

if you guys wanna know what really happened in this picture....

Shaq was djing at the Delano pool party. He started to play the Nole War Chant and doing the FSU chop. I was on one and wasn't having that **** so I just stood there and flicked him off the entire time. He noticed right away and then proceed to hold up his middle finger back at me. After a quick **** of my pants I threw up the U to make him understand that my problem wasn't necessarily with him but with the dumas *** war chant he was playing in MIAMI. He then switched the song and immediately threw up the U.

if you guys wanna know what really happened in this picture....

Shaq was djing at the Delano pool party. He started to play the Nole War Chant and doing the FSU chop. I was on one and wasn't having that **** so I just stood there and flicked him off the entire time. He noticed right away and then proceed to hold up his middle finger back at me. After a quick **** of my pants I threw up the U to make him understand that my problem wasn't necessarily with him but with the dumas *** war chant he was playing in MIAMI. He then switched the song and immediately threw up the U.

Doesn’t sound like he is going to do very well if he isn’t even aware of his surroundings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back