Shaquille O'Neal throwing up the U or maybe the Ultra U

Ah so he is throwing up the Ultra U taken from our U at Ultra Miami and not repping this U. The Ultra logo itself came from our U and has evolved over time. You are lucky though if you are in with Ultra worldwide or was this from March? Either way I’m jealous man.

Wrong the ultra logo came from the ultra album by Depeche Mode yes I know because I grew up with the owners of Ultra.

Advertisement
The festival was founded in 1999 by Russell Faibisch and Alex Omes and is named after the 1997 Depeche Mode album, Ultra. Ultra Music Festival is held in Downtown Miami at Bayfront Park. ... Since 2011, Ultra has taken place across three days (Friday through Sunday) during the month of March.

I grew up with Russell and I'm very close the the family.

Ah so he is throwing up the Ultra U taken from our U at Ultra Miami and not repping this U. The Ultra logo itself came from our U and has evolved over time. You are lucky though if you are in with Ultra worldwide or was this from March? Either way I’m jealous man.

No this was from the Delano pool party. He threw up the U several times and loves Miami. Yes I'm in tight with the Ultra family.

Wrong the ultra logo came from the ultra album by Depeche Mode yes I know because I grew up with the owners of Ultra.

Ultra came from Depeche Mode true enough but the actual U logo has always been way too much of a coincidence and has been debated quite a bit in the past.

The festival was founded in 1999 by Russell Faibisch and Alex Omes and is named after the 1997 Depeche Mode album, Ultra. Ultra Music Festival is held in Downtown Miami at Bayfront Park. ... Since 2011, Ultra has taken place across three days (Friday through Sunday) during the month of March.

I grew up with Russell and I'm very close the the family.

I know when and how Ultra was founded and where and when it takes place. I also think it was a better venue at Collins or Bicentennial but with it being a fight every year with the city of Miami just to have it, Bayfront will do.

Advertisement
No this was from the Delano pool party. He threw up the U several times and loves Miami. Yes I'm in tight with the Ultra family.

He shouldn’t have any problems getting some kind of side stage at Ultra. The whole EDM sellout has been beyond depressing. At least there is the Resistance.

Jesus Christ.
tenor.gif

Ultra came from Depeche Mode true enough but the actual U logo has always been way too much of a coincidence and has been debated quite a bit in the past.

It's because Russell is a Cane since we were kids. He's not a season ticket holder like me but he loves the U.

I know when and how Ultra was founded and where and when it takes place. I also think it was a better venue at Collins or Bicentennial but with it being a fight every year with the city of Miami just to have it, Bayfront will do.

I like Bicentennial better also. The city loves ULTRA now because of the money they make off it is crazy.

Advertisement
Which 3 would that be? All 3 still alive or dead? I happen to know them all pretty well also.(knew one pretty well too. not gonna explain that)

I like Bicentennial better also. The city loves ULTRA now because of the money they make off it is crazy.
Actually the CITY hates ultra. About three years ago it was gonna get shut down(and then things got tricky) city commisioner is the main proponent they had until the change in office 2 years ago.

Advertisement
Actually the CITY hates ultra. About three years ago it was gonna get shut down(and then things got tricky) city commisioner is the main proponent they had until the change in office 2 years ago.

Believe me they love the $$$ they're making or else they would not have renewed the contract.

Shaq needs to see Coach Felder for a plan...looking pregnant.

Believe me they love the $$$ they're making or else they would not have renewed the contract.
Obviously they love the money. Ciyy comisioner is a good friend of mine. Various reasons they resigned. But if you dont think they been tired or the crime & the law suits associated with ultra youd be crazy. Ask russell about his conversation with vinnie pertaining to that exact topic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back