Shaq's Visit To UF Strengthens Commitment To The U

Advertisement
If a cane fan had extra tickets would they be able to give them to Shaq and Uknowwhat? Not a booster just a season ticket holder who usually gets his hands on extras even against teams like FSU.

You might want to ask the compliance office or something (maybe DM the question to them on twitter). But I'd think if you just sold it and gave a "good deal" maybe..?

Maybe Shaq and his family stop by one of our tailgates. Maybe they ask if we have tickets, and it just so happens we do. Maybe we are feeling generous, or Shaq's Dad has expert negotiating skills, and he comes away with 4 tickets for $4.

Can't really help that...

If a cane fan had extra tickets would they be able to give them to Shaq and Uknowwhat? Not a booster just a season ticket holder who usually gets his hands on extras even against teams like FSU.

You might want to ask the compliance office or something (maybe DM the question to them on twitter). But I'd think if you just sold it and gave a "good deal" maybe..?

Maybe Shaq and his family stop by one of our tailgates. Maybe they ask if we have tickets, and it just so happens we do. Maybe we are feeling generous, or Shaq's Dad has expert negotiating skills, and he comes away with 4 tickets for $4.

Can't really help that...
Settle for us to have a cold beer and some good times instead...

This post fills me with hope in a time of despair. The only person who can stop Shaq's football progression is himself. If he continues to work hard all things are possible. I wish you both the best. God bless.

Advertisement
Exactly! Shaq will be just fine!! like Beason, Vilma, Perryman. He will get his turn as well.

Spence, McCarthy, Sharpton.

Let Shaq know dad...you play Middle LB at Um....U get to the league no doubt.

We have a great lb history even with bad defenses.

I think he is a fit..let him bond with Perryman and his boy Owens

Almost every MLB who starts at UM goes to the NFL. The only 2 exceptions that I can think of in the past 15 years are Glenn Cook and Romeo Davis.

2015 Denzel Perryman - will get drafted first 3 rounds
2014 Jimmy Gaines - FA with Buffalo Bills
2012 Sean Spence - 3rd Round Steelers (Started 3 games)
2011 Colin McCarthy - 4th Round Titans (Started 19 games)
2010 Darryl Sharpton - 4th Round Texans (Started 20 games)
2008 Tavares Gooden - 3rd Round Ravens (Started 12 games)
2007 Jon Beason - 1st Round Panthers (3x Pro Bowler, started 85 games)
2006 Roger McIntosh - 3rd Round Redskins (Started 78 games)
2006 Leon Williams - 4th Round Browns (Started 12 games)
2004 Jonathan Vilma - 1st Round Jets (3X Pro Bowler, started 121 games)
2004 DJ Williams - 1st Round Broncos (Pro Bowl Alternate, started 123 games)
2001 Dan Morgan - 1st Round Panthers (1 Pro Bowl, started 59 games)
2000 Nate Webster - 3rd Round Bucs (Started 37 games)
1997 Twan Russell - 5th Round Redskins (Started 4 games)
1996 Ray Lewis - 1st Round Ravens (13X Pro Bowler, Started 227 games)
1992 Mike Barrow - 2nd Round Oilers (Started 153 games)
1992 Darrin Smith - 2nd Round Cowboys (Started 140 games)
1992 Jessie Armstead - 8th round (5X Pro Bowler, started 129 games)

LBuAll.JPG

Last edited:
On Canesport Ferman has a thread titled "Rivals Eval on Shaq Q from last week"

Anyone care to share what was said?

Tell your son he is the best news we have had since season started. Kid understands. It is about THE U, not a particular coach. It is just, well, THE U. Nuf Said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back