Shaq's Pos Game Presser

Advertisement
Craziest thing is he should be ordering his prom tux right now, not answering media questions. Kudos to his parents great job. Shaq is ready!

Shaq is well beyond his years,very mature, well spoken, humble ,and he has the right attitude and approach to excel in life, nevermind football.
Much respect to his parents and family.

@papa Shaq-- What is Shaq's current height and weight? If i was to take an educated guess.. i will say 6'1-235 lbs? He's 17 or 18 yrd old btw?

In summary, very impressive "up bringing" amigo!!! Pencil him as a future NFL player.. His Physique reminds me of Jon Beason V2 minus the traps lol.. Beason's traps look like a camel's back.

Advertisement
Have to give the old staff credit. This young man is impressive.
Most people don't know how close Darrion and Shaq were going to UGA...Richt almost had'em..now he does

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Can you say Perfect Storm? Things happen for a reason. Hopefully that reason is multiple playoff runs
To add to that Shaq's first D1 offer came from Louisville delivered by nonevothe than Ron Dugans

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
@papa Shaq-- What is Shaq's current height and weight? If i was to take an educated guess.. i will say 6'1-235 lbs? He's 17 or 18 yrd old btw?

In summary, very impressive "up bringing" amigo!!! Pencil him as a future NFL player.. His Physique reminds me of Jon Beason V2 minus the traps lol.. Beason's traps look like a camel's back.

6'1 238 and 18... His goal was originally to be between 230 - 235 during the season... but he is shedding fat and getting heavier.. So now his goal is 12% body fat...

Advertisement
Back