Shaq's Pos Game Presser

Kid is most definitely going to be 3 and out. What's scary is that he will be too good for college by the time he is a sophomore.

One would think. But I could also see him staying 4. Education was a huge factor for him. Pretty sure he wanted to go to nursing school. But, like you said if he is projected first round after three years its very hard to turn down that decision.

Advertisement
Outstanding job done by you and your wife UKnowWhat! Shaq is a fantastic football player but an even better person. The sky is the limit for him. May God continue to bless him and your family.

Antrel Rolle stayed 4 but none of that matters only what's in front of you..... And right now Shaq has positioned himself to having a great freshman yr. And I'm glad he is in a situation at Miami, where finally there is a legit HC and coachn staff in place so UM talent like him will finally be recognized on a national level, while still in college.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;fqjPKGDWAFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqjPKGDWAFI[/video]

very personable, respectful, and affluent off the field....on the field, savage. been a big fan of shaq, but he's slowly becoming the face of the new canes.
"Affluent"?
Huh? You must mean something else.

This kid's got an NFL body as a senior in HS.(which is what he really is, age-wise.)

I was worried he was coming in a little heavy. And hardly any HS LB has the right strength and conditioning. But looks like Shaq is all business. May be the exception that proves the rule on TF linebackers. So happy he's a Cane!

Dude looks like a killer. but seems like a great all around young man. Hes gonna be a great one. Pretty sure he will succeed in anything he does with his life.

if the young world were made up of more people like Shaq, i would have greater hope for humanity. what a great kid! UKNOWWHAT, what's the secret?

cant wait to meet him.

Advertisement
if the young world were made up of more people like Shaq, i would have greater hope for humanity. what a great kid! UKNOWWHAT, what's the secret?

cant wait to meet him.
If I knew the secret..i would be a rich man.. Like all my kids i held them accountable ..and would jack them up whenever needed...Never had to Jack .. Shaq he learned from the others mistakes...kids are like shooting an arrow from a bow...u can aim them at the desired target then let it go..and hope they hit their mark

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Holy smokes!

His first interview that I saw was the best I have ever seen from a freshman.

In this one he looked/sounded like a jr/sr. Outstanding job.

Coach Richt has been a lot more open to the media at the U than he ever was at UGA, but he always had a select few players that were always available to the media.

Shaq is definitely one now and he hasn't gone to his senior prom yet!

It is already obvious that the man does not need football to succeed in life.

What a great young man and face of the U.

The most impressive thing to me that he said is he is blessed by God to have the talents that he does. He will reach incredible heights with that knowledge and his great attitude. He is greatly blessed and his parents have obviously done an outstanding job. Mark Richt will only take him further in his quests as he will for all of our student athletes.

[video=youtube;fqjPKGDWAFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqjPKGDWAFI[/video]

very personable, respectful, and affluent off the field....on the field, savage. been a big fan of shaq, but he's slowly becoming the face of the new canes.
"Affluent"?
Huh? You must mean something else.

This kid's got an NFL body as a senior in HS.(which is what he really is, age-wise.)

Lol! I meant articulate!! Literally was looking at a portfolio as I was responding.

Advertisement
Thank you for a wonderful contribution to this world UKnow. May god continue to bring you and your family blessings.

Advertisement
Shaq daddy great job! I see where you got your user name from! Uknow lol! Awesome kid and look forward to watching this savage on the field!

Like I said before he is the type of kid you build a program around. He's a blessed kid. And you can tell he is intelligent by how he processes information. No hesitation, no filler words and he listens.

Reminds me of Vilma interviews. Shaq speaks like he does very well in school and is very humble. I'm curious to his major.

Most of our freshmen lately have started out of necessity, poor recruiting, depth chart management etc

This kid can just ball.

This. You could see in his highlights he was a baller and the kid is smart as **** on the field. All things you need if you're going to play early. Doesn't hurt that he was already 235-240.

Advertisement
Back