Shaq

DC1986 PLEASE KILL YOURSELF! You are an idiot who looks at stats After losing to a Real Rebuilding team! (we were 20 pt favorites and you're showing Meaningless stats, A tackle ten yards down the field and out of position counts, Big ****** Deal Idiot!!) Another Basement Troll who wants to have *** with that Underachieving Tackle missing Disgrace wearing #55!

Advertisement
It's not hate but Facts! We've been Run On at will at so many Key moments in games over the last several years With #55 shouldering much of the blame! Do you remember Dan Morgan, Ray Lewis, etc etc, **** Bernard was a beast! Everyone misses tackles and gets out of position But with Shaq ITS WAY too Often!"It's not personal it's just Business"(Godfather 1). You either have it or you Don't , Shaq doesn't have It! But he talks a good game in Pressers I'll give him that.

DC1986 PLEASE KILL YOURSELF! You are an idiot who looks at stats After losing to a Real Rebuilding team! (we were 20 pt favorites and you're showing Meaningless stats, A tackle ten yards down the field and out of position counts, Big ****** Deal Idiot!!) Another Basement Troll who wants to have *** with that Underachieving Tackle missing Disgrace wearing #55!
You tape your butt cheeks together so the gerbil can’t get out.

So Funny and original! Address the facts in my post, About your Obsession with Meaningless Stats dumbass!

Advertisement
Y’all hate on the linebackers so bad, go look at jon garvin’s play throughout the year. He’s by far the most lazy player we have on defense after ivey. I have Never seen a player drop off like garvin has from his sophomore to junior year. He’s even worse than the play of shaq and Pinckney this year yet y’all heavily scrutinize them

Y’all hate on the linebackers so bad, go look at jon garvin’s play throughout the year. He’s by far the most lazy player we have on defense after ivey. I have Never seen a player drop off like garvin has from his sophomore to junior year. He’s even worse than the play of shaq and Pinckney this year yet y’all heavily scrutinize them

all this just breeds of a culture of kids with their heads stuck up their *** reading twitter probably 4-5 hours a day as if any of that stuff will matter come game day.

the fact these scrubs wanted to call up @dsddcane the day after the barely beat CMU should tell you everything.

they've been taught since they were kids that they are better by default but... you're not

ya'll didn't build this ****, your fathers did they're the ones where the real 3 stars were actually 5 stars back in the day. Ya'll embarass us, the best players on this team aren't even from south florida. All we get from south florida is a bunch of loud mouth divas.

Dancing on the sidelines LOL ya'll get danced on every saturday then the other team goes and bangs your hoes and rides off into the sunset.

disgraceful, where are the leaders at huh? Ken dorsey would be screaming his ear off at dj ivey. Ed reed would make sure he would **** near never see the football field again after the FIRST mistake.

we have NO leaders whatsoever on offense, and on defense don't even get me started.. i'm done bruhs, i'm getting faded as fck on as much alcohol as a human can take on this sunday evening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back