Shaq

Advertisement
Advertisement
Decent game and possibly a good game even considering the following.

Yes, he missed plays, no question about that. Problem is, he's a middle linebacker, nothing more or less. He's not playing that because we're playing a whack *** 4 - 2 with a dumbass striker. Basically they're playing away from his strengths asking him to be a flex hybrid backer. Neither him nor Mike are going to have completely dominant games because of it. What a mess.

Wish the guys with more natural talent cared as much as him. His physical limitations are apparent, but he has a massive heart. I will miss that about Shaq.
Well I might need to borrow his massive heart because he rips mine out every time I see him play.

Advertisement
bruh are you serious right now? hahahah

me and my dad the entire second half did nothing but keep our eyes on 55

my God that scrub had us in TEARS by the middle of the 4th quarter! He CONSTANTLY: 1. goes the wrong way 2. goes the wrong way into the backs of his d line men 3. is the last guy getting his fat **** up off the field.

I kept telling him half the reason the defense looks so bad is because of 55. It was like clock work, if the RB got past the D line it was on bolden or hall to make a tackle because the LB's were at the dline playing patty cake instead of reading the play.

horrible horrible horrible, only reason he got a fumble was because he threw his arm out there and it just happened to hit the ball carrier. I don't think he could even see the RB.

He was awful. Ran, presumably from guessing, the opposite direction of numerous key plays. One was a 3rd and 9 inside the GT 10 in the fourth quarter, another was the long run up the middle to set up GTs winning TD.

I will not miss Shaq or Pickney.
Yeah. I never noticed it before. The stream had a lot of end zone shots and there were a ton of plays when he ran to the wrong place, missed the hole, etc. I guess he is not very instinctive. Never really noticed that before but maybe it was the angle.

Watch the long run in OT that set up their TD. All he had to do was not move and the RB would have ran into him. Instead he took himself out of position as the play was developing in the backfield and left a gaping hole.
So he missed it but that shot wa not on him. ******* Finlet was right there to make a play and whiffed so bad

Advertisement
I really don't thin Rogane (#34) had a bad game when he was thrown in there. He did look a little lost, which I blame on Baker, he missed a few tackles, but he seemed to be around the ball. He's not the fastest but MLB might be his position.

For every good play he makes he has 4 bad ones....

take that dropped interception for example.....

Most top LB’s make that play!

like his character... only wish his play was consistently better.

I bet OP thinks Barrett Ruud should be in the HOF. "Look at all the tacklezz he made!"

Shaq was the single biggest factor in GT's rushing success. Pinckney was #2.

Advertisement
bruh are you serious right now? hahahah

me and my dad the entire second half did nothing but keep our eyes on 55

my God that scrub had us in TEARS by the middle of the 4th quarter! He CONSTANTLY: 1. goes the wrong way 2. goes the wrong way into the backs of his d line men 3. is the last guy getting his fat **** up off the field.

I kept telling him half the reason the defense looks so bad is because of 55. It was like clock work, if the RB got past the D line it was on bolden or hall to make a tackle because the LB's were at the dline playing patty cake instead of reading the play.

horrible horrible horrible, only reason he got a fumble was because he threw his arm out there and it just happened to hit the ball carrier. I don't think he could even see the RB.
They run into our dline backs because they are lined up only 2 yrds back, then told to attack a gap instead of read and react like a true LB
BC3CDF53-D5FA-47A8-A7E7-B544FC6ACFDA.jpeg

Advertisement
Back