Shaq

Advertisement
All we need is joe back. And we should be able to put out a defense next year that keeps us in every game again.

Glad Shaq is staying.. Hopefully JJ does as well.... We need to get these guys a solid S&C Coach yesterday and get them all working hard in the offseason.... Trimming the fat never meant more than it does right now and I mean that literally... lol

Advertisement
Nice-great news.

Take out an ins policy and better yourself Shaq!!...better yourself for real nfl money (1st or 2nd rd)

Y’all talk junk about the kid but cheer when he comes back for his senior season 🤦‍♂️

That happened - I think everyone was so damned disappointed over this past season - they were snapping at their own wounds.

We could NOT assume our defense could pull out wins for us because our offense sucked taint - which it largely had the previous season.

I do think some of our players - and maybe even Shaq - could stand to lose a bit of weight - and work on quickness and speed - he's a really fine player - but at times I thought a tad too much was spent on Strength - and would better be spent on Power and speed.

Advertisement
U saying he was pushed out? For what and who??
I’m not saying it. Manny Navarro said it yesterday on the radio. He was likely tapped on the shoulder and told we need the scholarship. He has no real NFL draft or UDFA potential.

Advertisement
I’m not saying it. Manny Navarro said it yesterday on the radio. He was likely tapped on the shoulder and told we need the scholarship. He has no real NFL draft or UDFA potential.
I certainly hope they have a beast OL coach and recruits lined up because depth and '19 class is no bueno

Glad Shaq is staying.. Hopefully JJ does as well.... We need to get these guys a solid S&C Coach yesterday and get them all working hard in the offseason.... Trimming the fat never meant more than it does right now and I mean that literally... lol
They need more speed. We use to teach that, what happened. Do we still have those sand pits?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back