Shaq

I don't get these kids. You have guys like Pinkney and Shaq staying but Boulware leaving? LOL I get the offense is changing but come on mane..... thanks, Pete 😎

I’m hoping he realize that the younger guys are going to beat them out

Advertisement
If that’s true then having JJ back along with Shaq and Pinckney would be a massive win for Diaz starting off as our new HC. I think Boulware saw the writing on the wall and figured he wouldn’t play much, if at all, given that I’m sure the younger OL will get plenty of chances to play this season.

Advertisement
if u look at the lb trio draft stock they sh ould of all come back. pickney looked at the best of trio and seen at best as a 4th rounder. quarterman seen as 2 down thumper with limited coverage ability who misses to many tackles. was seen at best 5th rounder coming back was a no brainer the one I worry we lose is de Jackson if he comes back **** that de rotation gonna eat

JJ needs to return. It would be the smart choice. The DE draft class is very deep this year, so he’s looking at 2nd or 3rd round at best. If he returns, gets an insurance policy, and plays the whole year like he played the last few regular season games then, he will be a 1st rounder next year.

Advertisement
if u look at the lb trio draft stock they sh ould of all come back. pickney looked at the best of trio and seen at best as a 4th rounder. quarterman seen as 2 down thumper with limited coverage ability who misses to many tackles. was seen at best 5th rounder coming back was a no brainer the one I worry we lose is de Jackson if he comes back **** that de rotation gonna eat
Most people have shaq higher than mike.

Advertisement
My son who has talked to Quarterman a bunch isn't surprised one bit. He said Shaq loves being in college. My son says he talks to everybody and is truly one of the nicest guys he has met on campus.

Yup heard the same from my son. He's been in class with Shaq and Homer.

Advertisement
Manny - relating to the players

Screenshot_20190101-134934_TweetCaster.jpg

Yup heard the same from my son. He's been in class with Shaq and Homer.

If JJ would come back that would be major. I doubt they do with Richt at the helm. I was all for Mario at one point but with the game vs Mich St & Diaz's early moves, I just about sold on the #DiazCartel. I think we'll do right the offense I'm sure. One thing I didn't take into account was that Manny is ruthless and cerebral. Kind of in the mold of old UM greats. Not saying he's that but he's showing signs early. I think for this first year as we get this #RestorationU process up and going, we're going to need the defense as intact as possible from 2018 in order to help the offense through whatever growing pains. I believe in Manny will get it done.

Advertisement
Back