Shaq quartman

Advertisement
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a Defensive lineman. 247sports has him listed as 237 pounds... In the 11th grade?

Just ask his pops. I believe he will be a beast of a LB the second he arrives. His dad says Shaqs weight fluctuates throughout the season, which is no surprise with conditioning as well as the crazy fact Shaq will keep growing.

Just ask his pops. I believe he will be a beast of a LB the second he arrives. His dad says Shaqs weight fluctuates throughout the season, which is no surprise with conditioning as well as the crazy fact Shaq will keep growing.

Haha were in good hands, Shaq is gonna be a beast. Just found out me and his pops go back. He'll have Shaq ready to play. For real, got even more excited when I found out who pops is. If ya'll only knew UKnowWhat, Shaq gonna be special.

Advertisement
I can't see Shaq on the dline. He moves very well and is fast at his size as it is already. His body screams linebacker. And I believe as well that he will be special. His father is a good man, he will push Shaq. We are getting the best linebacker in 2016 in the nation. And from the looks of how well Darrion Owens looks, I'm excited two times even more for Shaq.

I think Shaq has Dan Morgan ability. Where he could dominate all 4 years.... or 3.

IF ONLY...ONLY.. He was 2015 recruit..... but **** i like him as a LB.. alot

he's going to be a stud at The U

1ray_yes.gif

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a Defensive lineman. 247sports has him listed as 237 pounds... In the 11th grade?
He got on the scale yesterday he was 223... last year he did creatin / protein regiment and jumped to 245... now he is off of that and MacDonalds... drinks mostly water .. he is holding 225 well

Advertisement
He got on the scale yesterday he was 223... last year he did creatin / protein regiment and jumped to 245... now he is off of that and MacDonalds... drinks mostly water .. he is holding 225 well

Good to hear man, keep that up. What sort of weightlifting training does he do if you don't mind me asking?

Good to hear man, keep that up. What sort of weightlifting training does he do if you don't mind me asking?
Oakleaf has a very good strength program...they lift every day but only about 80 percent during the season...and he is on the weightlifting team in the off season...expecting 325/325 bench and clean and jerk this year during weightlifting...His strength is lower body...squating ovr 500 hundred as a soph...

Oakleaf has a very good strength program...they lift every day but only about 80 percent during the season...and he is on the weightlifting team in the off season...expecting 325/325 bench and clean and jerk this year during weightlifting...His strength is lower body...squating ovr 500 hundred as a soph...
Darrion is evidence..

Your not lying about the drinking of water. When I decided to get serious about my lifting and training when I started cross fit, I cut every other drink out besides water and noticed a huge difference.

Advertisement
I have been out of the game for awhile. When my father played for Boston College, it was peanut butter and butter sandwiches for weight and strength gain. He said there were a few who were on the juice. When I played, creatine and andro were gaining popularity.

Is it still creatine and protein, or are these young guys on other stuff? It just seems like the guys of today are so much more developed at a younger age than of years past.

I have been out of the game for awhile. When my father played for Boston College, it was peanut butter and butter sandwiches for weight and strength gain. He said there were a few who were on the juice. When I played, creatine and andro were gaining popularity.

Is it still creatine and protein, or are these young guys on other stuff? It just seems like the guys of today are so much more developed at a younger age than of years past.
I didn't let Shaq lift until June before his freshmen year...he was about 210 and could barely bench 165. Started the creatin/protein diet..up until the first practice...didn't want him on creatin during the season because of hydration. It was hard enough monitoring his water intake with out sweating during a practice. ..to make a long story short...by the first game Sep Shaq was 225 and benching 235...did the same thing the next off season he went from 225 to 240 and a 235 bench to 265 bench...we notice how quick his body respondent to that thought 225 -230 was a better weight went on a crash diet nothing but water to drink drop back down to 225 and moved up to 320 on bench and 305 power clean by the end of his soph season...i think natural green diet and water is better than any supplement...and if you need weight go old school and exaggerate protein intake with peanut butter

Advertisement
Back