Shaq Quartermane is a Monsta

Pretty **** good form on a heavy power clean. Needs to sit on his heels a bit more but otherwise, not bad (especially for a HSer). I am amazed at the poor form at college athletes. Allen Bailey, iirc, has the team record for power clean at 405. Prior records were guys like DJ williams, mcgahee who were in the 350+ range.

Dana Arthur does an amazing job there
He does ... he motivate those kids to exceed what they think is their potential . .because of him they all love to lift and lust after getting stronger... Shaq cleaning 315 as a junior is amazing but he still has a long way to go to beat the school record

What is the school record?

I think its 360 clean and 415 bench and 550 squats...again i going on what i think...He should get the squat record

Advertisement
You might want to worry if you guys #firegolden campaign actually happens....you guys need to remember shaq enrolls early they fire the coach shaq is left in limbo

I love how everyone continuously asks Shaq's dad if there is anything to worry about, and he constantly repeats that they are solidly committed and will be unless Miami royally screws up Shaq's recruitment.

I don't think you need to ask him again until at least Mid September/October at the very earliest. Nothing can really change by then.

Advertisement
Just so you know that a full clean, not power clean. But that's dam amazing for a 17 year old!

Advertisement
Pretty **** good form on a heavy power clean. Needs to sit on his heels a bit more but otherwise, not bad (especially for a HSer). I am amazed at the poor form at college athletes. Allen Bailey, iirc, has the team record for power clean at 405. Prior records were guys like DJ williams, mcgahee who were in the 350+ range.

Dana Arthur does an amazing job there
He does ... he motivate those kids to exceed what they think is their potential . .because of him they all love to lift and lust after getting stronger... Shaq cleaning 315 as a junior is amazing but he still has a long way to go to beat the school record

What is the school record?

I think its 360 clean and 415 bench and 550 squats...again i going on what i think...He should get the squat record

School Records(top 3 AllTime) are Clean 355, 340,320. Squat 585,565,525 and Bench 480, 365,365

Advertisement
Back