Shaq Quartermane is a Monsta

Umm...yea. I do crossfit and people that have been doing it for over 2 years can't power clean that heavy. And his form looked pretty **** good.

Advertisement
Film reminds me a lot of Perryman's except he looks to be a little taller, any chance we can get him on the field this fall? Would probably be our starting MLB

Umm...yea. I do crossfit and people that have been doing it for over 2 years can't power clean that heavy. And his form looked pretty **** good.

lol at bringing fad exercise wanna be sport known as crossfit onto a football board.

Advertisement
crossfit is for ***s and dumbass people who wanna get hurt using poor technique and form.. but hey you do you buddy

Advertisement
Film reminds me a lot of Perryman's except he looks to be a little taller, any chance we can get him on the field this fall? Would probably be our starting MLB

He is not as good as Kirby right now...lacks the experience and he will have to bring his a game to compete with Young when he gets on campus because Young will gain a lot of experience this year

Pretty **** good form on a heavy power clean. Needs to sit on his heels a bit more but otherwise, not bad (especially for a HSer). I am amazed at the poor form at college athletes. Allen Bailey, iirc, has the team record for power clean at 405. Prior records were guys like DJ williams, mcgahee who were in the 350+ range.

Pretty **** good form on a heavy power clean. Needs to sit on his heels a bit more but otherwise, not bad (especially for a HSer). I am amazed at the poor form at college athletes. Allen Bailey, iirc, has the team record for power clean at 405. Prior records were guys like DJ williams, mcgahee who were in the 350+ range.

Dana Arthur does an amazing job there

He does ... he motivate those kids to exceed what they think is their potential . .because of him they all love to lift and lust after getting stronger... Shaq cleaning 315 as a junior is amazing but he still has a long way to go to beat the school record

Advertisement
Love seeing young athletes focusing on exercises that build real strength aka Olympic lifts. Tricep kickbacks and curls will impress the chongas but won't do a thing for you on the field or anywhere else where real power is needed. Stay after it, young buck.

Word on the street is he wants to hit 365+ so he can have the LB record when he walks on campus and be able to have bragging rights over his former and future teammate, Darrion Owens, who is going for the record too.

http://instagram.com/p/y5n3a4tb6d/

315 clean!!!! Mr. Quarterman, preciate your love for this U!

image.jpg

Advertisement
Probably the most important recruit on defense in this class. Physical specimen and seems like a leader. We all like shiny new things so people will stop talking about him as the year goes on, but that is not a testament to the skill set.

wanna get excited, but i've seen this before . . . when other schools come calling, does he bail?

He does ... he motivate those kids to exceed what they think is their potential . .because of him they all love to lift and lust after getting stronger... Shaq cleaning 315 as a junior is amazing but he still has a long way to go to beat the school record

What is the school record?

Advertisement
Back