Shaq Quarterman

Don't work and don't have the right supplements

We need someone from UGA, LSU or Bama’s training staff, not Temple.

I broke my own rule in getting hyped for the talk. I kept battling back & forth between hoody down and hoody up Rell, and I let too much sunshine hit my f’ing face. I thought our DL was going to be monstrous, LB’s flying, DB’s pressing, while the S’s just eat and clean up. Thought our WRs were going to run crisp routes, while smoking defenders....everybody running 20 mph, max benching, all the tease videos of TNM, including Miller’s “body transformation” showing improvement from our strength trainer......yeah, none of that was real. Lol

Advertisement
You get what Im saying then. Bama or Clemson, LSU or UGA could take a 3* and make him look like a fuhreak. Remember all this Feeley is the truth stuff? Lol. Wheres the f*cking beef on this team?

Exxxxxxxxxxactly!

I broke my own rule in getting hyped for the talk. I kept battling back & forth between hoody down and hoody up Rell, and I let too much sunshine hit my f’ing face. I thought our DL was going to be monstrous, LB’s flying, DB’s pressing, while the S’s just eat and clean up. Thought our WRs were going to run crisp routes, while smoking defenders....everybody running 20 mph, max benching, all the tease videos of TNM, including Miller’s “body transformation” showing improvement from our strength trainer......yeah, none of that was real. Lol
It never is bro, it never is. I thought the Diaz hire was lazy from the get go and now here we are...

Yup... I played baseball with UGA S&C coach.. He's real and the people under him have to be right..

You hire minor league ****, you get minor league results

Advertisement
It's always amusing to read the overreactions on this board. 2nd on the team in tackles tonight, 2 TFLs, 1 sack. He's not the best LB to ever play here, but he's a very good one, and played a solid game tonight.

Advertisement
It's always amusing to read the overreactions on this board. 2nd on the team in tackles tonight, 2 TFLs, 1 sack. He's not the best LB to ever play here, but he's a very good one, and played a solid game tonight.
Keep stat watching... He struggled to bring down Howell on that sack. He was out of position numerous times and took bad angles. You cannot afford to do that and be slow as fvck.

To be honest that was the weakest sack I’ve ever seen. I also saw the freshman QB scrabble out of the pocket and juke Shaq. Dude ran right by him as Shaq fell on his ***. Embarrassing.

Keep stat watching... He struggled to bring down Howell on that sack. He was out of position numerous times and took bad angles. You cannot afford to do that and be slow as fvck.

"Keep stat watching" is really great advice. If you "stat watch" regularly in life, you'll be right more than you're wrong, better understand the world so as to avoid emotional overreactions such as these, and likely make a lot of money. So thank you for the guidance.

He wasn't perfect, by any means, but he made some big plays. A sack is a sack, regardless of how it looked to you.

No he's NOT a "very" good one...

Advertisement
Bench none production starters , they don’t get it.

Entitled enabled starters the issue.

Play freshmen they are our future not these type of players.

THERE THE REASON FOR THE SEASON WERE HAVING

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back