Shaq Quarterman

Advertisement
Dont bag on the kids. 4* kid, committed to Miami... blame his coached for not making him the next Devin White

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly I think his speed is okay. He just aint shredded like a juiced up gorilla man, and his reads are all safe AF

Well...****.... Get him some Tren and Clen so he can be jacked, juicy and tan as ***

Yeah, he doesn't have that DP52 heat seeking missile in him..

I feel sorry for him. He's had sh.it coaches his whole 4 years. But some things you just can't help. His speed, strength and instinct are severely limited.
Don't act like it's just this year. I've called him out week in and week out, every year and porsters keep saying our LBs aren't a problem.
Good guy and all but even his dad knew what was coming when he got off the board. This was when barely anyone was criticizing him.

Well...****.... Get him some Tren and Clen so he can be jacked, juicy and tan as ***

Yeah, he doesn't have that DP52 heat seeking missile in him..

Similar players imo, but Devin got f*cking shredded. He's cut to the bone, built like a shark, a heat seeking missle... Shaq is ripped compared to the average guy, but he's not NFL jacked and frothing at the mouth to kill the ball.

Attachments

• Czl9bxQWIAAcyx9.jpg
    Czl9bxQWIAAcyx9.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 16
  • 5a4aca1a5341f.image.jpg
    5a4aca1a5341f.image.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 16
Advertisement
I feel sorry for him. He's had sh.it coaches his whole 4 years. But some things you just can't help. His speed, strength and instinct are severely limited.
Don't act like it's just this year. I've called him out week in and week out, every year and porsters keep saying our LBs aren't a problem.
Good guy and all but even his dad knew what was coming when he got off the board. This was when barely anyone was criticizing him.

Who

Similar players imo, but Devin got f*cking shredded. He's cut to the bone, built like a shark, a heat seeking missle... Shaq is ripped compared to the average guy, but he's not NFL jacked and frothing at the mouth to kill the ball.

Why do Miami's pants look like dookie draws??? Hammer don't hurt em

Advertisement

To be honest; none of our players look like grown men. I don’t know if those photos were photo shopped in the off season, but none of our guys look muscular ready for the next level. Our point of attacks show as such, as well

To be honest; none of our players look like grown men. I don’t know if those photos were photo shopped in the off season, but none of our guys like muscular ready for the next level. Our point of attacks show as such, as well

Don't work and don't have the right supplements

To be honest; none of our players look like grown men. I don’t know if those photos were photo shopped in the off season, but none of our guys like muscular ready for the next level. Our point of attacks show as such, as well
You get what Im saying then. Bama or Clemson, LSU or UGA could take a 3* and make him look like a fuhreak. Remember all this Feeley is the truth stuff? Lol. Wheres the f*cking beef on this team?

Advertisement
Back