Shaq Quarterman dad - thanks for being part of CIS!

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
I know he no longer post here, but it was great to see him in the field today, proud of Shaq with the rest of his family. It seems like yesterday he allowed us to experience the recruiting of Shaq, his first years at the U, the long drives from Jacksonville, etc. Great to see Shaq graduating as a 4th year senior and leaving as one of our greats with a great family!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid got some heavy criticism on here; dad wouldn't put up with it, and I don't really blame him.

Personally, I think Pickney will be a better pro, but I see no reason why Shaq can't play big time pro football.

Great young man, great intelligence. I think he'll do well. Now to finish the season strong!

Kid got some heavy criticism on here; dad wouldn't put up with it, and I don't really blame him.

Personally, I think Pickney will be a better pro, but I see no reason why Shaq can't play big time pro football.

Great young man, great intelligence. I think he'll do well. Now to finish the season strong!
I made it a point to stay away from the board when dumb **** like that would happen especially because Shaq wasn't perfect but in no way deserved to be public enemy #1 to some. His dad was amazing made me proud as a man and a father to see one support his son that way especially for my Canes

I’ve said it before, last year at Pitt I hung out with the family. Amazing group of people. His father and mother are simply beautiful people. I need CaneinOrlando to teach me how to post a picture 😂

Advertisement
Shaq is pure Cane and will go down with the legends. I’ll be following him on Sundays. His dad raised a great one there, and not just as a football player.

I strongly expect Shaq to be special well after he retires from the game. Seems to me he’s destined to become a coach. But he can do pretty much anything he wants.

Last edited:
Yeah, he always had good perspectives. I also don’t think he left because of dummies talking **** about Shaq. I remember him saying that the team suggested that family members stay off message boards while their kids were part of the program.
If true then I hope he starts posting again the minute after the bowl game ends.

Advertisement
It wasn't his dad. It was assumed it was his dad on here. Dude even admitted as much before he bounced. He was a great poster with some of the best insight from a poster to ever grace this board. But he left because the family asked him to leave because this place iwas and is toxic. I believe it was his uncle who was on here posting.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Unfortunately not brother

The reason I asked is this message kept coming up on one of the screens, “Dana will you marry me?“ It came up like several times - people around me were starting to ask “where is Dana?” “did you say yes?” yada yada yada.

I thought that’s what you were referring to.

Gonna be weird not seeing him on the field. I don't know anything about Shaq's family, but the affinity and commitment to his craft, teammates and school are traits that come from the top down and I fully expect to see him excell at the next level and in life. He's role model material.

Great Cane and seems like an even better young man. Shaq will end up as one of those OGs you always want around the program. Can't wait to follow his career!

Advertisement
Back