Shaq Q talking

Advertisement
I really want the first few series for his main role to be to spy on Franks. Running QB's have given us issues in the past under Diaz but I would love to let Shaq stay home, seek, and destroy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd like to see Manny Diaz be flying around on gameday like Jimmy Johnson used to do....you know with the hyped up pre-game speech and his fired up, intense sideline demeanor. Players were horrified to make mistakes and would run through a brick wall for him.

The Beason comparison is spot on. I remember when Beason came out that people pegged him to be a 2nd-early 3rd round guy but he went to the combine, killed the interviews, had a good showing and ended up in the late first round. I remember specifically NFL executives saying how much he wow'd teams in the interview portion displaying leadership qualities and intellect to go along with the ability. That will be Shaq all day IMO.

Don't be shocked to see a team like the Pats take him late first round. Belichick loves guys like Shaq.

The Beason comparison is spot on. I remember when Beason came out that people pegged him to be a 2nd-early 3rd round guy but he went to the combine, killed the interviews, had a good showing and ended up in the late first round. I remember specifically NFL executives saying how much he wow'd teams in the interview portion displaying leadership qualities and intellect to go along with the ability. That will be Shaq all day IMO.

Don't be shocked to see a team like the Pats take him late first round. Belichick loves guys like Shaq.

lol...so why he can't go to the Steelers?? Oh you biased or something??

Advertisement
I'd like to see Manny Diaz be flying around on gameday like Jimmy Johnson used to do....you know with the hyped up pre-game speech and his fired up, intense sideline demeanor. Players were horrified to make mistakes and would run through a brick wall for him.

It’s going to happen. He’s not going to change. like Shaq said now the whole team will play with the intensity the defense has played with.

Advertisement
Is there a video of Manny and Shaq/KJ's full press conference from media day? I've seen some of the SEC ones pop up on youtube in the last day or two but can't find any full videos of ours.

If Poppa Shaq is still out there somewhere lurking on this board, I hope he realizes how much we will miss his son next year, both for his ability on the field and leadership/maturity off the field as a positive figure for the Canes.
I hope he sees this and realizes most of the jackasses who made this place intolerable have either disappeared or calmed down.

It was nice getting updates from someone with inside knowledge.

Advertisement
Back