Shaq may be the best linebacker we ever had when it's all do

Advertisement
I do sincerely hope this turns out to be the most prescient thread ever. That's a mighty steep and tall hill for Shaq to climb, but I'll root for him the whole way. The one thing I can say is that he'll get all the accolades he deserves.

Advertisement
Reading these reports about how mature he is and Gus calling him the quarterback of the defense already is amazing. That means one thing "he is focused". It takes a special kid to come to South Florida and ignore all the temptations. We have had some great ones and we all now that ray is the best ever. But as college goes Shaq is blowing my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always tell when someone is a teenager, through their posts......

At least i hope.....

Same guy that talks about every safety prospect reminding him of Ed Reed or Sean Taylor

Smh.... If he is at the Beason or Webster level I would be cool with that.... We need to stop croning dudes that haven't played a snap yet....

The only thing I can say right now is Shaq will be a leader for us. For a true freshman to come in and be vocal speaks volumes about his leadership ability. Now go prove it on the field come game day young man.

Advertisement
The GOAT had 105 tackles & 3 sacks as true freshman after getting switched to LB a week before the season started. I like me some Shaq but ****.

This may be the dumbest post I've ever read when it's all said and done. Just terrible. One boilerplate quote from a pedestrian RB and you're already making reservations at the Canton Best Western for the 2041 HOF inductions. Thank god it wasn't Ed Reed who said something nice otherwise you may have ended up forming a religion with Shaq as the deity. I'd hate to see you Jim Jones yourself if he doesn't go #1 in the draft.

Advertisement
Where are these posters coming from?
We are getting some really ****** stuff.
I want to think these folks are trolling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back