Shaq Game 1

crossover22[]_[];1953778 said:
crossover22[]_[];1953593 said:
How big is shaq? Have the coaches said what weight they want him to play at?
Our last visit at Miami he was 238...Coach Golden told him that he would like to see around 225...he weighed 226 yesterday
And 6'1
So he wants him to be a little smaller? Kind of shocked by that. Golden seems to prefer bigger LBs.

I'm sure he's not done growing either. Do you think he will add any more height?
I do think he will get a bit taller. .. His sister is 5'11 so I'm thinking he will get 6'2. 6'3 he shoud grow another inch to inch .5

Nice.

Different topic but if your able to talk about it, how does Shaq feel about our scheme and coach D? Its a much talked about topic so any info would be much appreciated.

Do you feel that talent has been our main issue?

Advertisement
Big Ups to you Shaq-Daddy. If more parents took a legimate interest in their kids and raised them up right like you are doing, we wouldn't have to always see kids not qualifying and getting into trouble before they even get to college. Your son is gonna do big things thanks to you. God Bless.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1953807 said:
Our last visit at Miami he was 238...Coach Golden told him that he would like to see around 225...he weighed 226 yesterday
And 6'1
So he wants him to be a little smaller? Kind of shocked by that. Golden seems to prefer bigger LBs.

I'm sure he's not done growing either. Do you think he will add any more height?
I do think he will get a bit taller. .. His sister is 5'11 so I'm thinking he will get 6'2. 6'3 he shoud grow another inch to inch .5

Nice.

Different topic but if your able to talk about it, how does Shaq feel about our scheme and coach D? Its a much talked about topic so any info would be much appreciated.

As a Inside Linebacker he likes 3-4 affords a better opportunity to get on the field (2 inside linebackers)... but it requires all the right pieces... there is a larger margin of error in a 4-3... the key is having the right personnel up front.Only talked with coach D once...so we can't form an opinion... we have enough faith in him to commit and become apart of his scheme. Offense is timing and rhythm...defense togetherness and trust... like a complex systems of cogs... you can have all the right talent but there has to be chemistry in order to play together.

Big Ups to you Shaq-Daddy. If more parents took a legimate interest in their kids and raised them up right like you are doing, we wouldn't have to always see kids not qualifying and getting into trouble before they even get to college. Your son is gonna do big things thanks to you. God Bless.
Thank you, but I can't except full credit for that... because there are parents that do more or parents that don't have the necessary resources at no fault of their own. Also raising kids is like shooting a bow and arrow...we can aim the arrow in the right direction account for any necessary windage...but once we let go we no longer have control.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1953807 said:

Nice.

As a Inside Linebacker he likes 3-4 affords a better opportunity to get on the field (2 inside linebackers)... but it requires all the right pieces... there is a larger margin of error in a 4-3... the key is having the right personnel up front.Only talked with coach D once...so we can't form an opinion... we have enough faith in him to commit and become apart of his scheme. Offense is timing and rhythm...defense togetherness and trust... like a complex systems of cogs... you can have all the right talent but there has to be chemistry in order to play together.

Thanks for the info.

Have y'all watched many of his future teammates play? What's your thoughts of some of the guys he will play with?

Advertisement
When I played football, they didn't use assisted tackles in our total tackle count.

Is this how some of these guys get almost 200 tackles a season?

Advertisement
When I played football, they didn't use assisted tackles in our total tackle count.

Is this how some of these guys get almost 200 tackles a season?
Yep...me too... if you didn't bring the ball down by your self it wasn't a tackle 3 tackles was good

Mr.Quarterman,

Pardon my French but your son is a total Badass!!! I'm so happy that he will be a Cane. He will be the consensus #1 MLB in the 2016 class if he isn't already. Your boy can flat out play!!!

Shaq will be a monster at the U! The future at LB looks good with juwon, darrion, jermaine, shaq, and mike! Way to go Shaq!

You forgot Perry and George.

And as long as staff aint sleeping at the wheel Thompson from central in 2016.

Advertisement
Back