8 solos
10 Assist
18 total tackles
2 TFLs
637.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaq will be a monster at the U! The future at LB looks good with juwon, darrion, jermaine, shaq, and mike! Way to go Shaq!

Advertisement
Shaq 1st game stats
8 solos
10 Assist
18 total tackles
2 TFLs
637.jpg

1.gif

This was a Ric Flair GIF?

HTF did it change?

That happened to me earlier, but with a different gif. Either way, if Shaq plays like Spence, we'll be happy and he'll be in the NFL.

Happened to me too. Something with the new GIF system seems to default to the baseline Sean Spence gif. Haven't looked at the code but I'm guessing it must be certain sources of gifs. My Kevin Hart gif gets defaulted as well.

crossover22[]_[];1953593 said:
How big is shaq? Have the coaches said what weight they want him to play at?
Our last visit at Miami he was 238...Coach Golden told him that he would like to see around 225...he weighed 226 yesterday

Advertisement
Our last visit at Miami he was 238...Coach Golden told him that he would like to see around 225...he weighed 226 yesterday
And 6'1
So he wants him to be a little smaller? Kind of shocked by that. Golden seems to prefer bigger LBs.

I'm sure he's not done growing either. Do you think he will add any more height?

crossover22[]_[];1953778 said:
And 6'1
So he wants him to be a little smaller? Kind of shocked by that. Golden seems to prefer bigger LBs.

I'm sure he's not done growing either. Do you think he will add any more height?
I do think he will get a bit taller. .. His sister is 5'11 so I'm thinking he will get 6'2. 6'3 he shoud grow another inch to inch .5

Advertisement
Back