Shannon Sharpe on 2001 Canes

That was it. And as I understand it, it was much more than insinuation. I’m not homophobic or anything like that, but you have to remember this is a good while ago so there were different repercussions or attitudes in those days.

I don’t believe Troy Aikman is ***, but I don’t really care either way, it’s that Skip was saying something that he knew was malicious in Troy’s environment. Who does that? Let’s assume he was ***, again which I don’t think he is, who the fūck is Skip Bayless to out him? It was just dirty all around.

Honestly, what a dirty piece of shlt that guy is. I don’t know how Aikman has avoided knocking the snot out of him… and I’m not even a Cowboys or an Aikman fan.

To follow up on this, Skip Bayless spent thousands of dollars for a PI to follow Aikman around, and despite there being no evidence that he was homosexual, Bayless still wrote about it in a book. Aikman wanted to sue, but his agent talked him out of it, mostly because of the fact that any additional press would help Bayless, and even if it was libel, it was a waste of his time.

Irvin dealt with it the way a brother should, he put hands on that weaselly douchebag. I'll never respect Skip, because he's pure trash. I remember getting a chance to meet Dale Hansen back when I was in high school(If you aren't from Dallas, you wouldn't know him, but he's a legend in sports journalism down there), and I remember him telling us "No matter what you go on to do, don't be like Skip Bayless, be a man of integrity"

Advertisement
You're incorrect..Reggie Wayne had 20 not 21 tds....Dre had same in 2 years.
Yes Dre played minimal behind Tana and Wayne as they were Seniors...and he was a Freshman.
Just like Sean Taylor and Kellen Winslow did as Freshman...

Brother he'll never admit he was wrong or acknowledge that your opinion is valid.

You're wasting your time.

Skip's whole shtick is being loudly wrong about everything and not budging on it. He should have went into politics.
Or have been a weatherman. They are wrong all the time and keep their jobs.

Advertisement
We actually hijacked this thread..we got off topic but still good convo
14AD689C-4748-4504-B6C9-BD5CD61135F8.gif

WIlfork, Andre, ST, Portis, Gore, Shockey, Vilma, Reed, WInslow Thats 9 players who looked like All pro's at one point

Advertisement
Just imagine if he had had a real QB in the NFL. OMG the numbers would have been mind boggling. :eek:
Real QB???...Matt Schaub spent 7yrs with Andre at Houston...
He threw for 24,000yds in 7yrs..
2009- 4,700yds 29 TDs Pro Bowl
2010- 4,400yds 24 TDs
2012- 4,000yds 22 TDs Pro Bowl

That's not to shabby.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s another one Rocky Belk WR , I think he played opposite of EB same speed just applied differently.

Here’s another one Rocky Belk WR , I think he played opposite of EB same speed just applied differently.
No...Belk only started one yr 1982 opposite Stanley Shakespeare....before 82 he was a backup to Brodsky and Mike Rodrique (81) and Brodsky and Jim Joiner (80)...if I remember correctly (pretty sure I do)

Matt was a scrub. If he had Brees or Rogers throwing too him it would have been insane.
Some scrub....Brees or Rodgers??....Lol..."If" my Aunt had a D*ck she'd be my Uncle....I can name a bunch of other WRs who would've had insane stats catching passes from them....

Advertisement
Back