shannon is recruiting dade and south florida...

collins will be great but may wear down if they really make him the full focal point on offense

Just like every single back who has ever played in that fat boys offense... If you wanna be great in college but use everything in the tank before you actually get paid his offense is perfect for you

**** even Montee Ball now cant be anything but a 3rd string back in an offense that is pass heavy

Montee Ball was entrenched as the back up to Moreno for a majority of the season and will be the starter in Denver next season. Don't post **** like that if you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

I didn't know you could see the future? When do the canes win number 6??

Sorry, I thought that it was common knowledge that the Broncos were not going to re-sign Moreno in the offseason. You must not pay too close attention to the NFL I guess. Couldn't tell you when we will win the next championship, I am hoping that it will be in this decade.

Advertisement
don't know if they will waste away there. Collins had a pretty big season.

collins will be great but may wear down if they really make him the full focal point on offense

Just like every single back who has ever played in that fat boys offense... If you wanna be great in college but use everything in the tank before you actually get paid his offense is perfect for you

**** even Montee Ball now cant be anything but a 3rd string back in an offense that is pass heavy

Montee Ball was entrenched as the back up to Moreno for a majority of the season and will be the starter in Denver next season. Don't post **** like that if you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

See I can admit I was wrong especially when I wasnt watching Denver as hard for most of the season. Now im so sorry that you got you ultimately butt hurt like this I hope I dont offend you anymore and I really mean that

Not really sure why Shannon recruiting SoFla is news to anyone. Every program in the country would love to have inroads into the are, Randy is that dude for the little piggies. And guess what? This little piggie got none.

I didn't know you could see the future? When do the canes win number 6??

Sorry, I thought that it was common knowledge that the Broncos were not going to re-sign Moreno in the offseason. You must not pay too close attention to the NFL I guess. Couldn't tell you when we will win the next championship, I am hoping that it will be in this decade.

Nope not a broncos fan bruh.

261.jpg

we got 2/10 of those and neither of them put in more than 2 productive years for us.

Advertisement
just let it go. He got fired. He tried his best, which wasn't enough because he wasn't qualified, and we moved on.

Whats he supposed to do? He is working this job because he is an adult that needs to work and this is probably the best opportunity he got. Dude is a cane and probably feels worse about it than all of us combined.

Its year 4. I know the 2011 class was kind of ****ed, but give me a break. At some point AG is responsible for the BS product we put on the field. I have high hopes for this year though, I think with a full offseason to train and recruit with no NCAA, plus shedding a good bit of dead weight, thinks are looking up. Wether AG is the guy or not, I don't know. But the program is in better shape and I'm willing to let it play out. Gotta hand it to him, organization has improved night and day. Especially in recruiting. I know we've had our misses here and there but at least this current regime has a plan.

See this is where is see things differently than many of you. I think Shannon could be a solid to very good defensive coach and or coordinator along with recruiting well. It seems he just isn't able to be a head coach or CEO type of guy. So no it isn't surprising he is recruiting south Florida, it is his hometown.

Advertisement
UMM HES STILL RECRUITING THE SAME EXACT SCHOOLS HE ALWAYS DID...

he got a kid from The West and one from Norland.....dude drives pass Central like its a crack ***** on biscayne.

Advertisement

we got 2/10 of those and neither of them put in more than 2 productive years for us.

I think its more a comment on the talent of 2009 vs guys being unproductive. What a ****ty class, with the exception of Geno and Lamar

That was a bad class looking back at it... Miller was the best prospect...

Frankie Telfort had the heart problem and never had a chance. He's going to Med school at USC now

Advertisement

Biliema never does that... They had a 900 yard back as well... Bielema runs a lot but he never relies on one back... Collins won't wear down...

Didnt say that he has but if that rb gets hurt which he could how much will he count on the passing game?

Corch wasn't down here recruiting. He was here to pick up his last check from Evenings Delight and to run by Hecht to see if anyone ever found that box set of NCIS dvds he lost.

Nu"Keese Richardson was a beast also! Went to Tenn when Kiffen was there, but got kicked out after being charged with robbery. Last I heard, kid was up here in VA, attempting to play for Hampton U.

Biliema never does that... They had a 900 yard back as well... Bielema runs a lot but he never relies on one back... Collins won't wear down...

Thats exactly why that tub of lard kuntwood said he wanted him to go there

Advertisement
Back