Shannon Dawson

Confused Thinking GIF
i'm obviously joking about Coley, but Fisch was pretty darn good.
 
Maybe he also sees the work Cristobal puts in and thinks "hmm maybe I'd rather be an OC for this guy than have to recruit/program build against these psychos"
I don’t know what is goals are but he honestly doesn’t give off HC vibes to me. I hope success for him in all aspects of career.
decades.. Thats good close enough..
best in a long time. These overreactions to a good Wake team whilst we were banged up and trying to protect our QB with a limping Oline don’t age well after CM. Dawson executed a great game plan. He is our best OC in awhile and yes I put him over Lashlee who is a dang good offensive mind. He does take a moment to adjust and can be stubborn at times. Mario is making him grow though and I’m liking what I’m seeing.
 
Maybe he also sees the work Cristobal puts in and thinks "hmm maybe I'd rather be an OC for this guy than have to recruit/program build against these psychos"
I don’t know what is goals are but he honestly doesn’t give off HC vibes to me. I hope success for him in all aspects of career.
decades.. Thats good close enough..
best in a long time. These overreactions to a good Wake team whilst we were banged up and trying to protect our QB with a limping Oline don’t age well after CM. Dawson executed a great game plan. He is our best OC in awhile and yes I put him over Lashlee who is a dang good offensive mind. He does take a moment to adjust and can be stubborn at times. Mario is making him grow though and I’m liking what I’m seeing.
From his comments over the years, he is well compensated and goes to work at a job he loves and his family is happy. He’s not in any hurry to leave.

He’s been picky about the jobs he’s considering.

Me Editorializing: He sees first hand how hard Mario works and that doesn’t seem super appealing. If I had to put my own money on it, Dawson goes to the NFL before college HC.
 
Back
Top