- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 9,919
i'm obviously joking about Coley, but Fisch was pretty darn good.
i'm obviously joking about Coley, but Fisch was pretty darn good.
Fans rarely see the 22 where they're are open receivers running wide open.View attachment 373434 For all the hate for Dawson, Mensah missed Lofton here.
Best ever, nope. Best in years, yes
That had to of been done on purpose, right??? I mean trying to read a play call sheet, unlamented, with ink running, in the rain, it had to of been on purpose.
Hey guysm,
Does anybody know who was West VA's OC in 2012???
The architect of the majority of 48 career interceptions by one Mr Jacory Harris.Ah a Whipple man. The 'throw it deep' days were fun I'll admit
I don’t know what is goals are but he honestly doesn’t give off HC vibes to me. I hope success for him in all aspects of career.Maybe he also sees the work Cristobal puts in and thinks "hmm maybe I'd rather be an OC for this guy than have to recruit/program build against these psychos"
best in a long time. These overreactions to a good Wake team whilst we were banged up and trying to protect our QB with a limping Oline don’t age well after CM. Dawson executed a great game plan. He is our best OC in awhile and yes I put him over Lashlee who is a dang good offensive mind. He does take a moment to adjust and can be stubborn at times. Mario is making him grow though and I’m liking what I’m seeing.decades.. Thats good close enough..
Hey guysm,
Does anybody know who was West VA's OC in 2012???
Ain’t this guy the WF OC or QBs coach now?
Qb coach, yeah. Which I think he’s not bad at. Just don’t let him call plays.Ain’t this guy the WF OC or QBs coach now?
Hey guysm,
Does anybody know who was West VA's OC in 2012???
Hey guysm,
Does anybody know who was West VA's OC in 2012???
From his comments over the years, he is well compensated and goes to work at a job he loves and his family is happy. He’s not in any hurry to leave.I don’t know what is goals are but he honestly doesn’t give off HC vibes to me. I hope success for him in all aspects of career.Maybe he also sees the work Cristobal puts in and thinks "hmm maybe I'd rather be an OC for this guy than have to recruit/program build against these psychos"
best in a long time. These overreactions to a good Wake team whilst we were banged up and trying to protect our QB with a limping Oline don’t age well after CM. Dawson executed a great game plan. He is our best OC in awhile and yes I put him over Lashlee who is a dang good offensive mind. He does take a moment to adjust and can be stubborn at times. Mario is making him grow though and I’m liking what I’m seeing.decades.. Thats good close enough..