Shannon Dawson is the New OC/QB Coach

View as article
Advertisement
The Defensive hire/s are better than the OC Hire...
I think they will compliment each other well. The D should be greatly improved. The O, however, has so much room to improve that it may just see the bigger step up of the two. Not because the O staff is better than the new D staff, but because it's so much better than what we had on O last season.

So last year mario hired big names and sucked.

This year mario hired no names and.......

giphy-14.gif

Advertisement
You don’t think kids that’s life is football can go to you tube and see his offense versus say Gattis? These kids have never experienced this down here before, so when they see the numbers pile up they’ll come. Kids want stats and to get to the league. Opportunities is the key.

Let’s see after spring if we pick up portal wr’s and the type of quality versus the last year. We won’t have south Florida kids leaving going to wake because the oc , scheme and offense suck.

I posted awhile ago Mario told recruits and HS coaches expect a dramatic change to the offense and scheme. I‘m sure they didn’t buy it because we sure didn’t. Mario has at least shown us he’s open to big change after last years abortion, it obviously set off red flags for him and the way he did business. For that I tip the cap.
Mario being adaptable is a huge win for this program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back