Shannon Dawson is the New OC/QB Coach

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
is this an air raid guy? someone explain what he runs.
From CBS Sports:

"While Dawson comes from Holgorsen's branch of the Air Raid tree, his offenses have still featured the running game prominently. In 2021, running back Alton McCaskill nearly cleared the 1,000-yard rushing mark as a freshman and added 16 touchdowns. Four different players rushed for at least 350 yards in 2022 with McCaskill out for the season."

Yeah I know about the G too!! My big cuz ran at la tech and we used to sneak over there
Yeah i ran distance and our regular work out was tech and back. When coach didnt leave a specific work out plan...."Tech and Back". I have to go homecoming this year man. Ill try to go TSU relays as well. See coach

Advertisement
This is a very mediocre hire. Wouldn’t be surprised if we are looking for a 3rd OC after this season
mope-hard.gif

This move is positive IMO and here's why:

I don't know whether this guy is any good or bad. But some of the complaints or assumptions we've thrown around here about Mario is that he's hard-headed, stubborn, inflexible, and not willing to evolve or adapt. This move reflects differently. This might ultimately be a so-so hire or even a bad one but it speaks volumes about Mario himself. And since we're certainly stuck with Mario for a long time, that at least bodes well long term about Mario's willingness to adapt and evolve and change. That self-awareness is important IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This move is positive IMO and here's why:

I don't know whether this guy is any good or bad. But some of the complaints or assumptions we've thrown around here about Mario is that he's hard-headed, stubborn, inflexible, and not willing to evolve or adapt. This move reflects differently. This might ultimately be a so-so hire or even a bad one but it speaks volumes about Mario himself. And since we're certainly stuck with Mario for a long time, that at least bodes well long term about Mario's willingness to adapt and evolve and change. That self-awareness is important IMO.

It's almost like he learned from a guy at Alabama.

There’s no way this guy is actually posting again after disappearing the entire season following Mario’s implosion.

Have some shame, bruh.

1. Super weird you track another man's comings and goings. Like, really, really creepy "spreadsheet in a basement" weird.

2. I was around, read a bit, but didn't post much for a couple of months because of a monster work project and a very serious family health scare. But thanks for your concern.

3. I've been here for years, when we've sucked, so you can angrily lash out like a child all you want, but I don't think anyone really takes you or anything you say seriously.

4. I mean, you still post here. After 8,000 facepalms and 30% of your life dedicated to a schtick on a message board where no one knows you. Not sure you get what "shame" means.

Congratulations, you managed to get some attention. Now can you please let the grown ups talk about football without trying to derail? Thanks, and go make me a sandwich.

Advertisement
Back