Shannon Dawson is the New OC/QB Coach

View as article
Advertisement
But you responded to a guy who called out all the "Mario will never hire an Air Raid guy" bros. Not about "let's see the results at the end of the season".

I'm not going to pull receipts on every Brofense Bro, but you need to acknowledge that many posters SWORE Mario would never make this hire.

And I want to see the results like everyone else. But that's not the same as the constant negative drumbeat of "Mario just wants to run, Mario will never hire Air Raid, Mario is just about to hire Arroyo" nonsense that has been spamming this board for 3 months.
I did both, actually. I admitted surprise at Mario’s choice of a Air Raid OC, and then in response to all the negativity around Dawson suggested waiting until the end of the season to see how this scheme change works out.

I couldn’t care less how many posters were adamant Mario wouldn’t hire an Air Raid OC. Why should I?

Done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We get it bozo. You don’t have to post the same link 3 times
Idiots that judge him on UK have no idea about that one year. Stoops makes Mario look like Mcvay. He brought in air raid guys and wanted them to run the ball 40 times. They had almost 2000 yards his one year. Now go look at Houston this year.

Advertisement
Yeah i saw that on twitter. I have PTSD from Gattis. While we were high fiving michigan fans were waving the flashing redlight. Not making that mistake again. He gonna have to prove wrong.
Man our fans don’t know a thing man. We’re a basketball school now and they don’t really even pay attention to what’s going on behind the scenes football wise. If they really cared Dana wouldn’t even have a job right now

Advertisement
Overall btw, i like this hire. I didn't want some overhype guy or some rethread that was at a big program like Steele for example. We need hungry peoppe who are firstly qualified then also have something to prove. Also TVD is gonna be back to his best.

My thoughts as well. This dude isn’t here for 1 year and only looking at this as a quick pit stop I’m thinking he is here for a few years and we can finally build some continuity.

Advertisement
A+ hire from my vantage

Ostrich Avestruz GIF by Amnistía Internacional España

Advertisement
Back