Shannon Dawson is the New OC/QB Coach

View as article
Advertisement
Man I’ve been trying hard to figure out where all the negatives were coming from but I just don’t see it other than him not being a huge name

Houston has been a better program than us lately and they had a 1,500 yard wide receiver last year

Mallory was our leading receiver

Also this guy coaches TEs and we are stacking that position
U can't make sense here. These the same dudes that thought Manny won an off season. They made fsu and UF believe Manny won an off season lol. Stupid **** travels far fam

Great spacing and simple answers for the qb’s from what I’ve seen on tape. If we get a legit wr 1 then it’s gg’s. No one should be saying it’s alot to handle.

We will see what other coaches join but coming off a brutal season Mario purged a good portion of the roster, closed on a top 10 class, picked up some solid portal additions, and brought in two solid coordinators. More portal casualties and additions to come I'm sure.

Advertisement
**** that was a quick hire
079.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
May not be the perfect hire but you're going to attract WRs to play in this offense again. Speeds up the learning curve of the passing game for Jacurri. Air-raid is very easy to learn and to apply on the field.

Does this make us 10-2 or 11-1 next year? No. But I think we capitalize on what we do have and TVDs last year is a good fit in the system. Year 1 under Dawson will far exceed year 1 under someone like Applewhite, Streeter, etc.

I expect 30 points per game.
he also provides balance. he will have a better run game than lashlee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back