Shane McDermott

Advertisement
I think Miami is just trying to make it closer and play the game without a center.

Well, Canes played without an offensive coordinator last game ...

250.gif

Does not make since to bad mouth Shane on this board, his brother is a 5 star committed to the Canes. Recruits and players do read these boards.

Advertisement
Shane is a good player, but I've been wanting to see what Wheeler could do in an increased role since fall camp.

Speedy recovery to Shane.

LULZ at Shane becoming a toilet for Canes fans because uf.@g's DL worked us. They're going to fck a lot of OLs this year. Maybe part of the reason Shane got worked was because he was trying to play on one leg. Give the dude a break. He's not dominant, but he's not the only reason we got boned in the run game last game.

I have been a big proponent of Shane's, but Dude got flat-out embarrassed against Florida and we have had no push in the middle of the line. I'm curious to see what Wheeler can do with more reps.

LULZ at Shane becoming a toilet for Canes fans because uf.@g's DL worked us. They're going to fck a lot of OLs this year. Maybe part of the reason Shane got worked was because he was trying to play on one leg. Give the dude a break. He's not dominant, but he's not the only reason we got boned in the run game last game.

You sure do a lot of LULZing

Advertisement
Does not make since to bad mouth Shane on this board, his brother is a 5 star committed to the Canes. Recruits and players do read these boards.

I'm sure the whole family knows there's a whole flock of stupid ***** that claim to be Canes fans.

Advertisement
I have been a big proponent of Shane's, but Dude got flat-out embarrassed against Florida and we have had no push in the middle of the line. I'm curious to see what Wheeler can do with more reps.

Wheeler is a senior and has had a ton of reps...

I guess our awesome "fans" can't ***** about the usual suspects, Rodgers, Gaines, Green, AJ since they are playing well so they moved on to Shane.

His poor performance has nothing to do with going against a beast like Easley.

Advertisement
I think most on here are just having a little fun.. I realize to some these intranets are serious business.. but to others, it's just a way to pass the time.

Shane struggles with bigger/stronger DTs. I don't know how dominant we can be on offense without a center than can win 1 on 1 battles.

Shane did play hurt against UF, and they actually have confidence in Wheeler. Shane should be ok for the real games in a few weeks.

that defense had some exceptional players, some really dominant players. Amazing we won the game. Tribute to our guys for hanging in.

Advertisement
Back