Shane McDermott

bigpurk45

Junior
Does anyone have any info on him... my friend just told me he heard he wont be playing against SSU. Is he hurt? If so please share.

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 20m

No Shane McDermott this week for Miami (lower extremity).

I hope it's not serious. In all honesty, we should not be playing starters after about 5 minutes into 2nd quarter. The only thing is that this is a good opportunity for our O-Line to gel a little. We need Shane for ACC play. Hopefully Wheeler will get quality reps and stay injury free

Advertisement
Still recovering from the UF game? In all realness Shane did not have a good game against UF.

Needs to be replaced anyway. A big-time weak link on that offense imo.

Still recovering from the UF game? In all realness Shane did not have a good game against UF.

It just now occured to me that perhaps he was hurt early in the game, and there was just nobody else. Coaches aren't trotting Wheeler in there against Easley. He obviously was very bad from the 2nd quarter on and that could be a factor.

Duke said we can EASLEY replace him..

416.jpg

Advertisement
I will ejaculate sperm all over my pants and my seat at Son Life if Linder lines up at center with Bunche at RG

1st team: Flowers-Feliciano-Linder-Bunche-Henderson

2nd team: Gadbois-Wheeler-McDermott-Gall-Wells

Saw him in a walking boot last week on campus. Doesn't mean it's anything serious as they put on a walking boot for any sprain or strain, but it's likely a foot or ankle deal

Advertisement
I will ejaculate sperm all over my pants and my seat at Son Life if Linder lines up at center with Bunche at RG

1st team: Flowers-Feliciano-Linder-Bunche-Henderson

2nd team: Gadbois-Wheeler-McDermott-Gall-Wells

Don't even bother bringing a change of pants

smh at posters on these boards

yall ****** bring the lulz, shane sucks now

i lol'd

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shane broke one of his big toes (not sure which foot). Don't know how long he'll be out.

Shane broke one of his big toes (not sure which foot). Don't know how long he'll be out.

Let's hope his broken extremities heals better than CP's did!

It's really unfortunate but CP has a healing issue. Without being specific, if it had happened to anyone else they wouldn't have missed all that time. Nothing he can do about it.

Advertisement
Back