Shane Beamer

Advertisement
How long did you have to take that **** out of your mouth to make this your first post?
1675311748054.gif

This used car salesman and hype is getting way too much hype. Media is going bananas over him for late wins over Tennessee and Clemson and now landing 5 star Harbor. Awful losses to Mizzou 6-6 at home and 6-6 Florida leading into those two games that are being ignored including their bowl game loss. Their fans wanted their OC fired all season and they just didn't look well coached or great if you watch their games. They lost some key players to the portal and while they have a decent class coming in am just not completely sold on him. UNC to open will be telling.

Used car salesman beat two very good teams in November, finishing season with a story to sell recruits. Our fellow CISers would be hyping our coaches for the college football HOF if we had a similar November.

Advertisement
Say what you want, they beat several teams we lost to easily could have beat us last year with inferior talent

Advertisement
Lol y’all love being mad at other ppl success . He overachieved and gave his program life and he’s getting deserved hyped for how they ended the year.

Now if we ended like they did and nobody talked about it y’all would be blaming the outlets for hating Miami. Y’all would also be talking bout goin 10-2 the next year

Not to mention, they have a phenomenal atmosphere for their games. Big wins, sold-out stadium, excitement and energy surrounding the program. Yeah, Beamer is clearly doing it wrong.

Their OC Marcus Satterfield bounced, who was responsible for the offense going absolutely ape**** against Clemson & Tennessee.

Having seen him with the Dolphins & Jets, Dowell Loggains is HORRIBLE. I expect a 3-9/4-8 season.
No he wasn’t. Satterfield was *** and they stopped letting him call plays. Now I don’t disagree that the new oc hire is bad.

Not to mention, they have a phenomenal atmosphere for their games. Big wins, sold-out stadium, excitement and energy surrounding the program. Yeah, Beamer is clearly doing it wrong.
I'd kill to have Miami match that atmosphere outside of just UF and FSU games, it has no doubt been a factor in some USC games. A lot of people say beamer is cheesy but so far it has worked. Who knows what will happen moving forward. The young and troll like energy reminds me of the Diaz antics and if he had won here we would've been all over it.

Advertisement
I'd kill to have Miami match that atmosphere outside of just UF and FSU games, it has no doubt been a factor in some USC games. A lot of people say beamer is cheesy but so far it has worked. Who knows what will happen moving forward. The young and troll like energy reminds me of the Diaz antics and if he had won here we would've been all over it.

If you've ever been to Columbia, you'd understand why it is packed and crazy, ain't **** else to do. Five Points and the Vista are neat 1 or 2 times, after that, you have done it all.

It’s South Carolina and they did beat highly ranked teams, regardless of situation or timing. That builds momentum and he used it. Next year will be his litmus test. If they look bad after the hype to close the season, those same fans will turn on him.
Not really, USCe fans arent nearly as harsh on their coaches as Clemson (or Miami). It usually takes a few years before they want to run someone off.

Advertisement
Just funny to me that we are throwing the used car salesman rock when we are living in a pretty fragile glass house based on the respective seasons.

Oh, I’m sorry, I’m supposed to be perfectly fair and kind and gentle to other teams. Get the **** out of here, I don’t give a **** what anybody else does. I will make fun of anybody and everybody that doesn’t have a U on their helmet. Don’t like it? Too bad. I don’t care about Beamer or anybody else. They can all die in a fire.

He's corny as **** and I wouldn't give him the time of day if he was recruiting me, but he's clearly getting decent results so fair play to him.

USCe have a ceiling, but they also have an acceptable floor - he's clearing that.

If you've ever been to Columbia, you'd understand why it is packed and crazy, ain't **** else to do. Five Points and the Vista are neat 1 or 2 times, after that, you have done it all.

This is the worst argument. The stadium is packed because people in the south love their teams. The typical douchebag south Florida resident is only a fan if it's a marquee game.

Advertisement
Back