Shalala interview on Channel 6 today

Advertisement
Do they realize what Penn State went through was worse and their program is already in better shape than ours?

What about USC?

******* retards. How do people like that get in a position of authority over something they know absolutely nothing about.

The continued insults towards the intellect of the fan base make me SICK.

If you have donated or bought tickets, I suggest calling the UM AD tomorrow asking for a refund.

May Edna rot in in the ground.......

If you have donated or bought tickets, I suggest calling the UM AD tomorrow asking for a refund.

Cmon.... that's a little much dude. She has no say on Golden's future at this point. She should just shut her ******* mouth though.

Cmon.... that's a little much dude. She has no say on Golden's future at this point. She should just shut her ****ing mouth though.

**** her man. She's had more effort and thought from her underlings put into honorin her dead mom than aiding this football program.

Advertisement

Cmon.... that's a little much dude. She has no say on Golden's future at this point. She should just shut her ******* mouth though.

hopefully donna is tortured to death on top of everything that was said here...c'mon man its a little much..***** *** ****

Oh get the **** out of here with this garbage. She's a piece of **** in terms of the athletic program. I can tell you first hand the situation at UM, and I'm not even talking about athletics right now, is a ******* mess. Some of the most crucial departments and supporting functions are about as badly run as you could imagine.

Her hands aren't clean in this mess. She accepted Shapiro when the checks were clearing...there's blood on her hands. In addition she's hired and extended 3 ****** coaches in a row.

**** that hobbit.

Advertisement
Why tf does anyone care what she says......she is gone. Its not her problem or her decision anymore.

Advertisement
Keep up the pressure on these smucks. Blake is back in the repair shop and they had to roll out shorty to lay down cover fire for Al. Pound them harder. They will probably keep Al no matter want but the more damage we do the better the chance that the next ***** they make president will think twice before ****ing us off. Burn, baby burn.

Someone should have asked her how the private school across the country minus 30 schollies still winning more games in a more competitive conference.She's making statements like she went through this before.

Advertisement
**** her. She allowed Shapiro around the program and fired the one man (Shannon)that wanted him away from the program. She intentionally destroyed the athletic department by hiring incompetent yes men, she killed the football program. Her opinion means ****. **** her I've had enough of her bull**** lies.

Advertisement
Back