Shakeout Saturday for the Coastal next week.

If I ran the ACC I'd do away with divisions and just take the top 2 teams to the Conference Championship game

Advertisement
Since we play luoisville and fsu and it seems no one else in the coastal plays either one we are going to have to run the table v coastal teams to get in.

Advertisement
This is the type of thread that leave people crying. You may as well enjoy the fact we are spared a week where we didn't get run on for 200 plus yards. I can't forget that two games we have been **** this season. I have to see these dudes come out there and attack for 3 weeks in a row for me to believe they have woken up from a lull of 3 plus years finally. Like always the game is on No D again.

we lost to loserville so if we lose to fsu will put us out of it for the most part. We have to beat fsu imo to be in or not counting on other teams to beat people

The Louisville loss really hurt the chances to win the coastal everybody else would have to have at least 3 ACC losses for the CANES to win it. The total ACC record comes into play when figuring out the winner.
If we beat every coastal team but lose two conference games they will need two losses. Not three.

Advertisement
This is the type of thread that leave people crying. You may as well enjoy the fact we are spared a week where we didn't get run on for 200 plus yards. I can't forget that two games we have been **** this season. I have to see these dudes come out there and attack for 3 weeks in a row for me to believe they have woken up from a lull of 3 plus years finally. Like always the game is on No D again.

Seriously. It's akin to battered wife syndrome. These fools keep hoping things will be different only to be smacked down in November by your usual conference collapse under Grohlden. This **** happens every year - so many "we just have to win X and team Y has to win out so that we can win the coastal!" Same result.

Im all for taking it one game at a time...but whats the point in following the team if you can't hope or dream of what could be? If I already knew we couldnt win the coastal or that we would not win another game the rest of the year I wouldn't even bother going to the games. Got better stuff to do with my life.

We go to the games because with every win there is renewed hope. Gtech is another chance for us to build on that. I havent given up on this team just yet.

If we lose to GT, we are out of contention, season over. Win, and we are mathematically in, but in reality, just handed another back door Coastal title to VT.

(my math: We beat GT, but we lose to Free Shoes and VT, automatic. We go 4-3 in the Coastal, at best) VT will be at least 4-3, with a tiebreaking win over us.

If we lose to GT, however, they have have a 2 game lead over VT, with the tiebreaker. Hard for even Paul Johnson to choke away a lead like that. We go 4-4 at best or more like 3-5.

Who do you have us losing to in the Coastal? VT and who else?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back