Shadow has a canes site!!!

Sorry, that board sucked.
I remember a bunch of self-absorbed "classy" dorks who jumped on anyone who ripped a kid for playing games
with UM and/or signing with another school.
I believe good ole soccer-mom INCANEFAN, or whatever his handle was, was one of the leading bake-sale moms
who ruled the roost of that sht-infested forum.

I would rather drive a minivan with "my child is a band member" bumper sticker, wearing a ***** pack
and soccer mom jeans before I ever post on that site again.

Soooo...different from CIS how?

Advertisement
Mark_D_Onofrio_LAUGH.gif

I remember a bunch of self-absorbed "classy" dorks who jumped on anyone who ripped a kid for playing games
I believe good ole soccer-mom INCANEFAN, or whatever his handle was, was one of the leading bake-sale moms

I would rather drive a minivan with "my child is a band member" bumper sticker, wearing a ***** pack

I think I would rather deal with Gatorerro than deal with those faqqits

Every negative comment made about that board - is the exact reason an invite only subforum was created.

Since we're griping so much this off season, can somebody please tell me where I can find Danny boy? I miss his insight. If he's not alive and well, that's ludicrous!

Advertisement
Every negative comment made about that board - is the exact reason an invite only subforum was created.

Since we're griping so much this off season, can somebody please tell me where I can find Danny boy? I miss his insight. If he's not alive and well, that's ludicrous!

BODESLAM hall of fame next to BOMB

ROTFLMFAO @ INCANE fan....he was on Grassy as well....

Been on this site mainly as a reader from the beginning, shadows has a regular board as an option to this. I appreciate what d-money and most of the staff does. However it was really ishtyy what Pete did, what the Gator lover did and the fact that they are retweeting and like when folks are decommitting from our program. Once you show they in my book, they should be dead to us, way too much talent in our region for that type of *** licking.

Advertisement
Danny O'Brien was redshirt sophomore and returning starter who went 7-3 and threw for 2,400 yards. He was hardly a scrub. Just the opposite. That being said Edsall ruined him. Sound familiar? It was painful to watch that game. We were very disorganized on the sidelines that's for sure.

You're right he was a rSo. But still a total scrub. He got benched at Wisconsin for Joel Stave who's the only QB I've ever seen with an admitted case of the "yips", and then when Stave got injured they put in a coal-shovelling 5th year Senior to replace him. So O'Brien transferred again....to "Catawba college".

O'Brien's CFL career? 2 TDs and 7 INTs. That's genuinely hard to do when you consider how CFL rules favor easy completions.

I go to different boards for different reasons. I like one board because there are high school coaches and paid high school scouts that post there so I hear about kids' way before the rest of the internet. I post at another board because the women posters also post photos of themselves at games and parties. I post at another board because it is all smack all the time-and we fly banners to get dumb-*** coarches fired. I come here because..........well, err, to laugh at so-called insiders who are actually trolls.

Is Shadow the ShadowSpring guy from CaneSport and RCT who is bald, into bikes, and looks like one of the cave creatures from The Descent?

Advertisement
ROTFLMFAO @ INCANE fan....he was on Grassy as well....

Incanefan, aka, soccer mom, as I pegged him. Most self righteous non-fan to ever post here. Pretty sure he drove some kind of electric minivan and organized bake sales for the PTA in whatever Indiana backwoods hellhole he lived in.

The excuses fans made to rationalize getting shredded by a scrub Fr QB running a now-disgraced OC's horizontal offense were hilarious. The mistake I made was pinning most of the blame on Doritos instead of the 'man' in charge.

Hey, how could we know that nothing could change his mind about clearly stupid ideas.

To be fair, most of the people on the boards at that time did as well. Touting how he resurrected Temple and they were taken hook, line, and sinker after his first press conference.

There were only a handful of us at the time who didn't like the hire at all and some were in the fence.

Golden always did hold great press conferences.

Always tried his best to make himself look great, and continually fooled the unthinking press.

Never mind how many players he threw under the bus, the actual results on the field and the simple fact that he and his butt-buddy just flat out couldn't coach....he had an excuse for everything

00AA.jpeg

Definitely belongs in the Con-man HOF

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s an awesome site no sensor crap like this nor are they publicly retweeting or liking when some turn coat is going to a competitor. Can’t believe I saw that with the boy from central Florida de committed the other day. He should have been dead to any God loving Canes fan!

It’s invite only though

I think a stripper gave me chlamydia last week.

I have a reserve bottle of pharma but fvck that schit. My meat was on fire!

I go to different boards for different reasons. I like one board because there are high school coaches and paid high school scouts that post there so I hear about kids' way before the rest of the internet. I post at another board because the women posters also post photos of themselves at games and parties. I post at another board because it is all smack all the time-and we fly banners to get dumb-*** coarches fired. I come here because..........well, err, to laugh at so-called insiders who are actually trolls.

What are the urls for these boards? Because I feel you’re full of ****

Advertisement
Back