Shadow has a canes site!!!

hoover437

Senior
It’s an awesome site no sensor crap like this nor are they publicly retweeting or liking when some turn coat is going to a competitor. Can’t believe I saw that with the boy from central Florida de committed the other day. He should have been dead to any God loving Canes fan!

Advertisement
It’s an awesome site no sensor crap like this nor are they publicly retweeting or liking when some turn coat is going to a competitor. Can’t believe I saw that with the boy from central Florida de committed the other day. He should have been dead to any God loving Canes fan!
Shadow dropped off the map a few years ago. Loved his old sight what's the new url?

Advertisement
Well, we're waiting.

1526836609661.jpeg

Shadow and company are a bunch of idiots who LOVED Golden.

To be fair, most of the people on the boards at that time did as well. Touting how he resurrected Temple and they were taken hook, line, and sinker after his first press conference.

There were only a handful of us at the time who didn't like the hire at all and some were in the fence.

Advertisement
To be fair, most of the people on the boards at that time did as well. Touting how he resurrected Temple and they were taken hook, line, and sinker after his first press conference.

There were only a handful of us at the time who didn't like the hire at all and some were in the fence.

Maryland game: everyone knew he wasn’t the guy when Edsal ran the same play on our defense for 4 quarters.

Maryland game: everyone knew he wasn’t the guy when Edsal ran the same play on our defense for 4 quarters.

For all the Nostradanus's on here that have this superior vision to be able to know everything they need to know based off the coach's first game, do you all think that Tom Herman (also lost to a pathetic Maryland team his first game) is clearly not the right guy for Texas and that anyone willing to give him a chance is a slurper?

Shadow will live in the shadows of CIS. This site is not perfect, but neither is my immediate family, and I am the king of that ma****er! Do my imperfections make my family "less than"? Nope!!

It's easy to ignore the greatness of this site, because as members, greantness has become familiar for us, and it's human nature to always search for something greater. I can save you some time. There is not a better site for Canes info, hence why OP came to this site to poach members away.

I can't speak for anyone else, but as for me....
giphy (13).gif

There were still plenty of hang-on's after that point. They cited the number of players suspended for the opener as the reason for the loss. Miami Nights was hammering the truth home about D'No and people tried to eviscerate him for it.

Advertisement

The excuses fans made to rationalize getting shredded by a scrub Fr QB running a now-disgraced OC's horizontal offense were hilarious. The mistake I made was pinning most of the blame on Doritos instead of the 'man' in charge.

Advertisement
The excuses fans made to rationalize getting shredded by a scrub Fr QB running a now-disgraced OC's horizontal offense were hilarious. The mistake I made was pinning most of the blame on Doritos instead of the 'man' in charge.

Danny O'Brien was redshirt sophomore and returning starter who went 7-3 and threw for 2,400 yards. He was hardly a scrub. Just the opposite. That being said Edsall ruined him. Sound familiar? It was painful to watch that game. We were very disorganized on the sidelines that's for sure.

I got kicked off the board around year 3 of dumbass. Shadow and company were morons.

Sorry, that board sucked.
I remember a bunch of self-absorbed "classy" dorks who jumped on anyone who ripped a kid for playing games
with UM and/or signing with another school.
I believe good ole soccer-mom INCANEFAN, or whatever his handle was, was one of the leading bake-sale moms
who ruled the roost of that sht-infested forum.

I would rather drive a minivan with "my child is a band member" bumper sticker, wearing a ***** pack
and soccer mom jeans before I ever post on that site again.

Sorry, that board sucked.
I remember a bunch of self-absorbed "classy" dorks who jumped on anyone who ripped a kid for playing games
with UM and/or signing with another school.
I believe good ole soccer-mom INCANEFAN, or whatever his handle was, was one of the leading bake-sale moms
who ruled the roost of that sht-infested forum.

I would rather drive a minivan with "my child is a band member" bumper sticker, wearing a ***** pack
and soccer mom jeans before I ever post on that site again.

L O L

Advertisement
Back