Shadow has a canes site!!!

Advertisement
What are the urls for these boards? Because I feel you’re full of ****
Bite me fanboy. Use Google.

Obviously, one is Shadow's board and it is invitation only ( you won't get one), the West End Zone is another and a ladyboi like you wouldn't last a week there. Then you could try The Mordant Mom private board, if Jen will have you.

Obviously, one is Shadow's board and it is invitation only ( you won't get one), the West End Zone is another and a ladyboi like you wouldn't last a week there. Then you could try The Mordant Mom private board, if Jen will have you.

What you so sensitive about *****? Got your panties in a wad huh

Advertisement

Is it like eyes wide shut “ invitation only”? Do I have to wear a yak mask and watch weird *** stuff? If so.....I have a yak mask. Matter of fact I have any mask you can think of, because i was hoping for an invite.

Of course that’s the only reason I keep so many masks in the first place. Hoping for an invite.

Last edited:
Is like eyes wide shut “ invitation only”? Do I have to wear a yak mask and watch weird *** stuff? If so.....I have a yak mask. Matter of fact I have any mask you can think of, because i was hoping for an invite.

Of course that’s the only reason I keep so many masks in the first place. Hoping for an invite.

Nope. PM Shadow. Now to get into Jen's site, there are some kinky things that must be done, but must not be mentioned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brilliant 500 and first post! You will be a star here!

PS, thank you for your service. The UCF board is here UCF Fan Forum | UCFSports.com

You take pride in the posting **** huh? Between your admission that you frequent 5 boards and the time you spent to google my name, you must not have a job. Listen, my company is hiring. We need janitorial services, let me know if you’re interested.

Well, well, Mr. Mori thinks he is soooo funny and witty. He actually thinks his threats concern me. But, the truth is that the reason he is so upset is that he will never be an insider. Either in life or on any message board. He is lucky that his world-class education at UCF got him a painting job. It certainly did not teach him how to market his company on the internet. And, despite his offer of employment, I do not need something like that. I do not accept failure in my businesses. Mr. Mori just for your education, some of us have actually achieved. We own the companies for which you work. We have friends that have achieved like we have. The people here who know me, and there are several, know who mine are. So, I will leave you to your delusions of greatness. I am certain that you have messes to clean up.

Advertisement
Back