Seymore Top 10?

Advertisement
Covid has families broke af. I expect more kids to do the same.

The good thing is most Bagmen's slush funds are most likely severally underfunded due to their owm businesses suffering in the economic downturn. So Miami has a fighting chance for the 2021 class, because a lot of these recruits with struggling families are going to need a decent sized taste upfront, which broke Bagmen won't be able to accommodate.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
The good thing is most Bagmen's slush funds are most likely severally underfunded due to their owm businesses suffering in the economic downturn. So Miami has a fighting chance for the 2021 class, because a lot of these recruits with struggling families are going to need a decent sized taste upfront, which broke Bagmen won't be able to accommodate.

Go Canes

Also, if anything maybe we land an extra NJ/NY kid because of Corona...Wanting to get the f**k outta there before winter comes back around.

Advertisement
Ooooohhhhh look another decommit coming soon to a UM near you. Nobody decommits like a SFL commit

Advertisement
I’m all for invading LA and taking the LSU plan B’s and C’s. So far we are doing a good job offering a bunch of guys there.

Lol...AFter his brother commits. You can't make this stuff up.
The expecting the brother's commit looked like a desperate move to me. I hope we keep the kid and it's still a long way to go but if there's any truth to this I'm not surprised.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back