Seymore Top 10?

You need to have a strong stomach to recruit.

it’s just easier to drop a bag and save your mental sanity.

Advertisement
I’m all for invading LA and taking the LSU plan B’s and C’s. So far we are doing a good job offering a bunch of guys there.

ya but not sure offers mean everything right now

everyone is offering everyone right now. Including the top 4-5 schools

clemson seems to be a little selective. But even bama and georgia are blanketing kids w offers

I say we take the Arizona State approach. They pretty much ignore the Phoenix area and recruit nationally, they're really good at recruiting Los Angeles & Dallas.
Phoenix’s talent doesn’t hold a candle to Dallas/LA, though. And their staff has pretty extensive LA ties. What would be the area our staff can even boast strong ties too outside of SFla?

Advertisement
Phoenix’s talent doesn’t hold a candle to Dallas/LA, though. And their staff has pretty extensive LA ties. What would be the area our staff can even boast strong ties too outside of SFla?
The Phoenix area actually breeds a glut of talent, they're sorta like a western New Jersey.

You just framed another issue plaguing the Miami Hurricanes football program, our coaching staff for the most part can't recruit

NY/NJ.

Really should get footing in Louisiana and Metro Dallas/Houston
Bama, OSU, Penn St, etc are landing the elite NY/NJ kids.

The problem is we’re not landing the elite kids anywhere without winning. We can still pull good talent, but not the kids who people think we’re lacking to compete on that scale.

Anyone "not concerned" is just lying to themselves. This program is dead and has been for some time now. No player is 110% committed to us. Other schools offer plenty more to highly skilled players.

Advertisement
I say we take the Arizona State approach. They pretty much ignore the Phoenix area and recruit nationally, they're really good at recruiting Los Angeles & Dallas.
This can’t be dumber. How about win some games this ******* decade and a half. No one cares about 2001 anymore. don’t blame kids for not going to a school that loses to FIU, Duke, and LTech without getting in red zone and the administration does nothing. If they don’t care why do kids have to

Advertisement
Back