SEVYN BANKS (CB) Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Mario is following him
Mario searching the transfer portal for cbs after taking a look at our film last year :
Searching Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Gonna be tough with no corners coach. Am I doing it right ?
I think for most portal guys position coaches would matter more than hc
Most these guys only plan on stayin 1 year
So playing time
Exposure and development is what they would want

Advertisement
If he can’t play in the fall due to injury it doesn’t make sense for him to enter the portal. So I assume he’s going to be ready to go come the fall.

This is a no brainer take If he wants to come here.
He can play. He got injured during the spring. He’ll be able to play in the fall. He just want to show he can play in the fall to remain a first rounder. My only concern is… will he play hard knowing he’s trying to his body safe for the nfl draft

He can play. He got injured during the spring. He’ll be able to play in the fall. He just want to show he can play in the fall to remain a first rounder. My only concern is… will he play hard knowing he’s trying to his body safe for the nfl draft
Doubt that’ll be an issue. IMO he’ll play even harder knowing he’s trying to raise his draft stock, and honestly it is a pretty deep cornerback class for the draft this year. Ball out and make that money

Advertisement
If he can’t play in the fall due to injury it doesn’t make sense for him to enter the portal. So I assume he’s going to be ready to go come the fall.

This is a no brainer take If he wants to come here.

I don’t think he’s injured now the article just says he was injured going into last season.

Advertisement
From Orlando, Fl. He was graded out as a potential first round CB for the upcoming draft at one point but did have a knee injury last spring that he’s been rehabbing from. Must not be going well. But either way THIS IS THE CB transfer we’d need. Only issue is, he and Stevenson would be gone after the season.

You sound like a Craigslist post. “Car is immaculate, no rusts, runs great… needs new engine.”

Advertisement
We don’t need no stinkin’ CB’s...

We got DJ (he looks like a 1st rounder) Ivey & Te’Cory Couch...

Bro.

Cornerback DJ Ivey's gotten some chances to prove himself at UM, but so far it's an up-and-down career for the senior.

He started 17 games as a sophomore and junior, but this past season he only started four games and had some issues in coverage.

With fellow corners Tyrique Stevenson, Marcus Clarke, Te'Cory Couch and Al Blades having experience, competition for reps will be fierce this spring and beyond.

It’s a fresh start for all of them with Mario Cristobal taking over.

"It's going well - in life you have to learn to adapt and adjust," Ivey said at a LifeWallet marketing event. "That's all we can do.”

He says the transition to Cristobal "has been very good."

"He's a very exciting coach to be around," Ivey said. "He's very respectful, I really appreciate his presence."

This is the time of year when players spend a lot of time in the weight room, of course. And Ivey had high praise for new strength coach Aaron Feld and his staff.

"It's been amazing,” Ivey said. “Learning from coach Feld and his strength staff, learning the way they do things, how they want us to go about things, push us. I think it's going to be very good for us and for the players that are coming up when I'm done at the University of Miami.”

As for his name, image and likeness deal with LifeWallet that will give him some money, Ivey has big plans.

"I’m going to give back to the community, have community park giveaways, have everybody come out, do a little camp for the kids and around Christmas time have a giveaway for the kids,” Ivey said. “There's a lot I have in motion."

Advertisement
Back