Seven Mcgee To (Visit) Miami

Advertisement
maybe rogers hitting the portal today meant we called up McGee for a roster spot opening?

Advertisement
Gotta believe this is a placeholder commitment. No disrespect to HBCUs but he knows he can get away with getting secured a spot and then if Mario comes calling at the last hour on ESD, he can flip to UM. After reading that article any P5/G5 team would be crazy to target him because they know he's essentially waiting on a call from Mario.

Gotta believe this is a placeholder commitment. No disrespect to HBCUs but he knows he can get away with getting secured a spot and then if Mario comes calling at the last hour on ESD, he can flip to UM. After reading that article any P5/G5 team would be crazy to target him because they know he's essentially waiting on a call from Mario.
especially since this is post Deion JSU

I hope so

I for one, really would like to see McGee come down to the U. We need as much speed as we can get and he seems like solid attitude hardworking kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope so

I for one, really would like to see McGee come down to the U. We need as much speed as we can get and he seems like solid attitude hardworking kid
100% a placeholder commit. The timeline screams it.

Advertisement
Back