Seven Mcgee To (Visit) Miami

Advertisement
I mean I'm not really wrong. I think McGee comes in and contributes. Also, you act like X and Smith would see the field at Oregon. X had 240 yards as our wr1 this season
This aint the dis on X you tried to make it. And X would get PT at Oregon just to clear that up.

Advertisement
I ran a 5.0 with my knee wrapped and jeans on at one of those NFL Experience things once in like '96. Plus I think the guy holding the watch was slow. I'd project myself for the 4.6 range easily.

:ROFLMAO:
😂😂 those milliseconds count.

I ran a 4.6 soph year in high school for baseball. Not sure why we did that, 60 times are for baseball.
I ran track and cross country in high school. There are legions of track guys who are fast, but couldn't play a lick of football.

Advertisement
I ran track and cross country in high school. There are legions of track guys who are fast, but couldn't play a lick of football.
Yea they tried getting me to run track and cross country but it conflicted with hockey and baseball. I hated everything about our football program so they knew where I stood there lol.

Advertisement
I ran a 5.0 with my knee wrapped and jeans on at one of those NFL Experience things once in like '96.

LOL, I ran it at one of those too, it was before the Super Bowl between the Chargers & the 49ers. Think I ran a 4.7 40 and had a 30" vert, our 40 was laser timed though. Good weekend though, saw Jerry Rice and other 49ers at the Rollexx.

Last edited:
Dennis Erickson ran a Blistering 4.45 leaving Hecht in 95....If not for the bottle of Vodka in his back pocket, several observers felt a 4.3 was a more realistic speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back