Seven Mcgee To (Visit) Miami

What is impressive there? Lol. That looks more like lowlights to me.

The fact you even posted that, when the dude has 200 total yards in 2 years is hilarious.
I see an explosive player with a lot of speed. The flashes are there. X only has 625 during three seasons, and he is our wr1.

Advertisement
You act like what we have is any better. Why else do you think we have offered no many wrs in the portal. Young is our only wr witha pulse rn

We have offered outside wrs not slots. Mario himself didn’t even offer the dude and told him we have plenty at your spot already. If this kid was like that he would be a take regardless but he isn’t

You saw a lot of speed? Where at? He looks like a 4.5 guy. These highlights are the exact reason he isn’t a take. Smith is better

First of all Mario was straight with him, and they were straight with each other, so good on both of them. But you scoff at 4.5? I don’t think we have a wide receiver right now that runs 4.5, so let’s put things in perspective.

Advertisement
First of all Mario was straight with him, and they were straight with each other, so good on both of them. But you scoff at 4.5? I don’t think we have a wide receiver right now that runs 4.5, so let’s put things in perspective.
I don't see 4.5 speed with any of our guys. I see guys who run 4.8 and go down if you lay a finger on them. I'm not saying take this guy but we need some burners on this roster.

I don't see 4.5 speed with any of our guys. I see guys who run 4.8 and go down if you lay a finger on them. I'm not saying take this guy but we need some burners on this roster.
Look like ray ray gone be the fastest wr because they seem to be offering a lot of big wrs

Advertisement
Look like ray ray gone be the fastest wr because they seem to be offering a lot of big wrs
As long as they aren't dropping balls idc who we get. It's nice having guys with wheels but if you can't catch then your speed is useless.

I'd take him if this isn't lip service and he loves ball. If half the team played with the effort and fight of guys like Kam, X, Brown, Parrish, etc. we would win a lot more games.

6 games with only 240 yards as our wr1 is thing to brag about. If X was at Oregon, we wouldnt even see the field
But Miami’s historically anemic offense and QB play had nothing to do with it? When he returned — and he wasn’t fully healed in at least two of the games — Jacurri, our non-throwing QB, had taken over.

I’m not hostile to your argument. It’s just that this is an awfully bad year to judge X’s ability.

Advertisement
So the kid flat out says our coach told him he’s not good enough at the moment to get in

What’s the issue?
I think it’s more like he told him “I’m recruiting a few guys at your position and it might not help to take your commitment right now” let me see how these play out first . Honestly I’m wondering if Christopher Johnson was one of them

I don’t think if Mario flat told him he’s not good enough for Miami he’d be like “ok I’m still gonna wait around though”

I would take him just for the depth and hope he contributes….idk how you guys keep throwing out that we have X and Smith when X just missed half the season…injuries exist…the portal exists and players can still enter after spring, after summer, **** mid season now

Everyone behind those two is essentially unproven and if we’re being real even those two haven’t really done much but benefit from being the best options we have….talking like we’re stacked up like Bama or Ohio State is weird to me

I think it’s more like he told him “I’m recruiting a few guys at your position and it might not help to take your commitment right now” let me see how these play out first . Honestly I’m wondering if Christopher Johnson was one of them

I don’t think if Mario flat told him he’s not good enough for Miami he’d be like “ok I’m still gonna wait around though”
I’m with you yeah my post was a little bit extreme me because of the comments I was reading. They seemed to be criticizing where there wasn’t a need to criticize

It’s ok to tell a kid he’s a plan C kid if you do it respectfully and this is one of those areas that I have full faith in Mario honestly

Advertisement
But Miami’s historically anemic offense and QB play had nothing to do with it? When he returned — and he wasn’t fully healed in at least two of the games — Jacurri, our non-throwing QB, had taken over.

I’m not hostile to your argument. It’s just that this is an awfully bad year to judge X’s ability.
Personally, I have never seen the flashes with him. Despite the qb issues and the scheme, you can normally still tell if a kid is a baller.

Advertisement
Back