Seven Mcgee To (Visit) Miami

Advertisement
This guy is probably better than X and smith. Its not fair to compare him to high school players. This was also a running back, so he can used all over the field. I think the staff can find a lot of ways to use this kid. We are beyond desperate for playmakers on offense, so there is no reason not to take him.
He isn’t a playmaker lol. He hasn’t done anything in 2 years at oregon. Has a lil over 100 yards. And he isn’t better than smith or x

From what I have read he wants to commit and Mario has asked him to wait because “he has guys coming in” over the next couple of weeks. Targeting some tall outside WRs.

Advertisement
Don't know why this is tough for people to comprehend.

We'd love to have 120 guys. Everyone would. UGA is a much larger school and their walk-ons are footing a much smaller bill, if any (I'm willing to bet many have partial or full "academic" scholarships).

That's not so easy at Miami.
We had over 110 guys this year, and in recent years have had significantly more than that, including 120 every year Richt was here.

Plenty of ways to get creative and fulfill kids’ dreams of being on the Hurricanes.

He isn’t a playmaker lol. He hasn’t done anything in 2 years at oregon. Has a lil over 100 yards. And he isn’t better than smith or x
Check out his highlights on YouTube, the flashes are there. You act like X and Smith would see the field at Oregon. So offense to X, but the fact that he is our starting wr shows you how thin we are at wr. He had 240 yards this season.

Yikes. X produced double what Mcgee did in 2 seasons at Oregon, in just 6 games this year, in a God awful offense with a God awful OC. X ***** all over McGee. Smith also outproduced McGee in this same trash offense and is a far superior return man.

McGee hasn't been able to get on the field under two different HCs in two seasons. He's not even a JAG, he is less than that. For you to say otherwise is comical.
There is a difference. X is our wr1 and Mcgee is a true RB that was converted into a wr this season. I think Mcgee comes in and contributes

Advertisement
There is a difference. X is our wr1 and Mcgee is a true RB that was converted into a wr this season. I think Mcgee comes in and contributes

Yet the man who recruited him to Oregon, literally just told him he does not have an offer here. Funny, you think based off absolutely NOTHING he will contribute here, but the HC of this team clearly thinks otherwise. Because if he did, he would have extended an offer. Instead, Mario is clearly only going to offer if he misses on other targets.

And the difference between McGee and X are much more. McGee is trash, X is not.

Yet the man who recruited him to Oregon, literally just told him he does not have an offer here. Funny, you think based off absolutely NOTHING he will contribute here, but the HC of this team clearly thinks otherwise. Because if he did, he would have extended an offer. Instead, Mario is clearly only going to offer if he misses on other targets.

And the difference between McGee and X are much more. McGee is trash, X is not.
X is a hard worker, I will give him that. But lets not act like X is some stud wr. He is our wr1 and only had 240 yards. The fact that he is our wr1 shows you how desperate we are for WR talent. I agree that there are better options at wr in the portal, but as long as Gattis is OC, none of them will come. Mario wants McGee here, but he wants to see how the numbers play out

I mean I'm not really wrong. I think McGee comes in and contributes. Also, you act like X and Smith would see the field at Oregon. X had 240 yards as our wr1 this season

X is a hard worker, I will give him that. But lets not act like X is some stud wr. He is our wr1 and only had 240 yards. The fact that he is our wr1 shows you how desperate we are for WR talent. I agree that there are better options at wr in the portal, but as long as Gattis is OC, none of them will come. Mario wants McGee here, but he wants to see how the numbers play out

Lol at these takes. Yeah, Mario clealry wants him here yet he does not have an offer.

Check out his highlights on YouTube, the flashes are there. You act like X and Smith would see the field at Oregon. So offense to X, but the fact that he is our starting wr shows you how thin we are at wr. He had 240 yards this season.
What highlights? He did nothing. Look who has offered him that should tell you something

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean I'm not really wrong. I think McGee comes in and contributes. Also, you act like X and Smith would see the field at Oregon. X had 240 yards as our wr1 this season
Uh, 240 yards? He missed at least half the season!

And what about our QB troubles? Who was throwing to him when he did play?

Advertisement
Back