2025 Seuseu "SJ" Alofaituli 4* IOL from Gorman

Advertisement
Asked when he may visit the Hurricanes, Alofaituli replied, “Yeah, I think we are going to Miami this summer.”

The Hurricanes success on the recruiting trail has Alofaituli’s attention.

“Man, they have a lot of good players over there,” Alofaituli stated. “They have a lot of good commits going there. My guy (TE) Elija Lofton from Bishop Gorman, he just committed over there. He was telling me about Miami. I asked him why did you go over there, he said there is something special going on over there. I don’t doubt it because there are a lot of good linemen over there. I am definitely excited to go there.”

👀. Ladies and Gentleman, this would end the need to continually dip into the portal for Centers. If this were to happen, it would almost make me forget that Auburn flipped Lew late in the cycle.

Miami, Michigan, Alabama, Oregon, and Texas A&M are the top contenders for Top100 offensive lineman Seuseu Alofaituli. He is planning on visiting all five of those programs before making a decision. The Hurricanes, led by offensive line coach Alex Mirabal, seem to be the team to beat as of today for the future center.

Last edited:
Advertisement
👀. Ladies and Gentleman, this would end the need to continually dip into the portal for Centers. If this were to happen, it would almost make me forget that Auburn flipped Lew late in the cycle.

Miami, Michigan, Alabama, Oregon, and Texas A&M are the top contenders for Top100 offensive lineman Seuseu Alofaituli. He is planning on visiting all five of those programs before making a decision. The Hurricanes, led by offensive line coach Alex Mirabal, seem to be the team to beat as of today for the future center.

That would be great to land him early and have two ol locked up b4 the szn.

That would be great to land him early and have two ol locked up b4 the szn.
We may get more than 2 before the season

GC_K3iTagAA4nM5

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back