2025 Seuseu "SJ" Alofaituli 4* IOL from Gorman

Oregon is definitely gonna be in play for a Samoan from Vegas, they have a long history of landing these types of kids.

However, Mario & Mirabal in conjunction with Salavea'a will probably put us in as great a spot as anyone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oregon is definitely gonna be in play for a Samoan from Vegas, they have a long history of landing these types of kids.

However, Mario & Mirabal in conjunction with Salavea'a will probably put us in as great a spot as anyone.
His people are Loftons people. So for the people that don't know,what alot of these types of high schools do is they board kids with essentially foster families so they have a place to live locally. In alot of instances the family isn't located there with the kid. Joe has known them since forever.

His people are Loftons people. So for the people that don't know,what alot of these types of high schools do is they board kids with essentially foster families so they have a place to live locally. In alot of instances the family isn't located there with the kid. Joe has known them since forever.
goreman has a bunch of cali kids boarding with each other since Tate that qb we had i think he was doing it as well or his family was doing it for others.

Goreman is essentially IMG. Which is why them beating other national teams i kind of look at with a side eye.

Advertisement
goreman has a bunch of cali kids boarding with each other since Tate that qb we had i think he was doing it as well or his family was doing it for others.

Goreman is essentially IMG. Which is why them beating other national teams i kind of look at with a side eye.
Tates family was doing it for others. It's what started his sister out on her heavily traveled path of stds. Not just Cali kids though. They got kids from everywhere just like that. Mater dei does it, st patrick does it, tons of places do it. Gorman is similar to an extent to img but in a very little sister essence. Img is structured like a college. Dorms,apartments,townhouses for families and they're in the process of building NICE single family homes for the elite kids and their families. Gorman doesn't do any of that stuff. They just pay for housing under the table.

Tates family was doing it for others. It's what started his sister out on her heavily traveled path of stds. Not just Cali kids though. They got kids from everywhere just like that. Mater dei does it, st patrick does it, tons of places do it. Gorman is similar to an extent to img but in a very little sister essence. Img is structured like a college. Dorms,apartments,townhouses for families and they're in the process of building NICE single family homes for the elite kids and their families. Gorman doesn't do any of that stuff. They just pay for housing under the table.

Rylee Martell catching a stray here.
Chivalry really is dead.

Taye Diggs Wow GIF by Bounce

Advertisement

Tate and Tyjon Lindsey were mira mesa (sd)/poway kids before they transferred to gorman

Advertisement
IOL is the focus this cycle i see
As it should be. Miami hit big on Coop inside but he wasn’t highly recruited. They lost Lew at the buzzer & Papa last year.

IOL, CB seem to be the biggest needs imo this cycle. I’d say QB too but that’s been addressed with Nickel.

As it should be. Miami hit big on Coop inside but he wasn’t highly recruited. They lost Lew at the buzzer & Papa last year.

IOL, CB seem to be the biggest needs imo this cycle. I’d say QB too but that’s been addressed with Nickel.

I want another portal QB this season. I'd like to see us add another sure fire QB ala Cam Ward.

Advertisement
I want another portal QB this season. I'd like to see us add another sure fire QB ala Cam Ward.
I actually think we’ll be fine in 25. Just need a gap starter, hopefully Jacurri in year 4 or Emory in year 3, possibly PuffNPass. I do believe either Emory or Jacurri (possibly even after spring) won’t be on the roster for 2025.

I actually think we’ll be fine in 25. Just need a gap starter, hopefully Jacurri in year 4 or Emory in year 3, possibly PuffNPass. I do believe either Emory or Jacurri (possibly even after spring) won’t be on the roster for 2025.

It's a very real possibility that things play out the way you see it. Hopefully somone steps up and is a legit QB2 this season. If not, I am 100% in favor of recruiting over every QB on the roster.

We cannot **** around with QB1 and hope someone steps up.

If they do, great. If they don't, well, that's what the portal is for.

Advertisement
Back