Serious + rep to Standish.

Biscuits

coldwater
Those twitter comments showing him being fired up for the competition are what I like. Kid is fast becoming my favorite recruit in the class. Everytime you see a kid flipping off the handle on twitter, or basically acting the fool, remember that there are plenty of kids like Mandish who stay low key, work hard, and do it right. Major + rep the kid. Can't wait to see him in orange and green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tremendous respect for Dobard and because I think he is as mature as he presents himself to be I fully expect that he plays next year. I could see a three TE rotation of Walford, Sandland, and Dobard.

He has the attitude of every great Cane that passed through here. That internal competition between great players that drove them. Battling at the position and making each other better. Getting back to the days where the toughest team we faced all season was ourselves in practice.

Advertisement
Not sure if this was from his twitter but the comment I read was basically:

Best news of the month, I'll be playing with a monster of a TE in Beau Sandland

This Dobard kid should be at the top of everyone's list of favorite recruits right now all things considered

These the type of kids we been missing. This guy isnt scared of comp and enjoys the comp, it will only make him better and he knows this.

Advertisement
COMMITTED TO MIAMI ‏@KillAStan_
S/O BEAU SANDLAND,LETS GET IT!!!!!!!

Beau Gone Make Me Go Harder,Thats What I Want, I CANT WAIT!!

Rule #1. Make Moms Proud!!

This dude gets it.

How would Beau be any threat to Standish that would make him feel slighted? I would suspect that Standish is now an RS candidate?

Advertisement
Back