Serious question: If we do lose to LA Tech, what are the repercussions for our staff?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
If we do lose, does this guarantee Enos' ouster? Is Diaz himself on the chopping block? What do you believe will actually happen if this actually occurs and we lose?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz gets another year no matter what. I don't think Enos survives no matter what happens. We're gonna get our asses kicked anyway. Specifically when the defense realizes once again that they're gonna be let hanging by a terrible offense. We all know how that trash offense performs off a bye.

Ugh. This is depressing. Thanks for the honest feedback, everyone. I wish you weren't telling the truth and I know you are.

Advertisement
Fam we had a chance to go to the orange bowl and all we had to do was beat FIU and Duke, with a bye thrown in it, if no repercussions were taken then what the **** would this game do? I feel your pain and wish it would be a repercussion too... but look at us

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
"Our guys really had a great experience, the best week of practice we've had all year, we really wanted to send the seniors off on a good note. Unfortunately we couldn't win the battle on the scoreboard and I'm just so proud of this team. The future is bright and we can't wait to get started next year. Thank yall. Have a great day".

Silence until spring practice. New jewelry. New slogans. Same product.

Nothing matters until the big donors (what would be considered medium sized donors in relevant programs) have had enough. That won't be until next year is as bad or worse than this year, and they decide that they can't play Alabama in '21 with Manny as coach.

Advertisement
Back