Serious question, does the team practice soft?

Uhmmm. We've been soft and getting our *** kicked since LSU bowl game. All 3 coaches are responsible for not knowing how to tackle or be killers.

Advertisement
NFL execs.....high school coaches & Dmoney all said after the first year of Golden that his practice "structure" and organization was light years ahead of the Shannon years (doesn't mean much). As Dmoney just said in his recent post on golden...."This wasn't the Coker Country Club. Golden worked these guys to the bone, whether it was the weight room, the practice field or the community. But when you don't see results, you start to resent it."--Dmoney

It's like going 1000 miles an hour but in the wrong direction.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
1. Soft as butter
2.Cream puffs
3.Skirt in the dirt
4.Goldengirlz
5.Pussified
6.Swiss Cheese
YOUR ANSWER IS YES

We don't hit or tackle very much in practice.

Or in games either for that matter.

Anyone remember the picture of one of our guys running around the practice field squeezing a stability ball between his arms?

That made me cringe almost as much as watching our OL's run through the ***** gauntlet. I remember there were mickey fikeys on here defending that schit too!

NFL execs.....high school coaches & Dmoney all said after the first year of Golden that his practice "structure" and organization was light years ahead of the Shannon years (doesn't mean much). As Dmoney just said in his recent post on golden...."This wasn't the Coker Country Club. Golden worked these guys to the bone, whether it was the weight room, the practice field or the community. But when you don't see results, you start to resent it."--Dmoney

It's like going 1000 miles an hour but in the wrong direction.
It's hard to play fast when you have a defensive playbook bigger in size than some nfl teams

Advertisement
If it's true that we missed over 30 practices last season because of inclement weather, that actually explains a lot. That's a ton of work our kids aren't getting. I don't think it's an excuse for everything, but ****, that's like what, 60-80 hours of actual practice? That's just too much to go without.

If it's true that we missed over 30 practices last season because of inclement weather, that actually explains a lot. That's a ton of work our kids aren't getting. I don't think it's an excuse for everything, but ****, that's like what, 60-80 hours of actual practice? That's just too much to go without.

It's a bunch of excuses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back